Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,225 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

elusivecritter's Posts

Mobile Web on most of the phones is a very basic web service and does not support most plug-ins, scripts, modules,  et cetera. Some of the more advanced phones (Voyager, Dare, Versa, Glyde and ??... See more...
Mobile Web on most of the phones is a very basic web service and does not support most plug-ins, scripts, modules,  et cetera. Some of the more advanced phones (Voyager, Dare, Versa, Glyde and ??) do have HTML browsers, these are slightly more better and may support some more advanced features. The smart phones and Blackberrys have even better browsers and do support some plug-ins, scripting, et cetera.   In regards to the Mobile Email. Are you attempting to sign-in via Mobile Web or are you using the actual and separte Mobile Email application?    
You go to the message on your phone and press the Options key. One of  the options is to Forward the message. Select the Forward Option and then enter your home email address and press send.   ... See more...
You go to the message on your phone and press the Options key. One of  the options is to Forward the message. Select the Forward Option and then enter your home email address and press send.    
The New Every Two is only on the primary line on an account. Secondary lines cannot receive a New Every Two credit. If the primary line is eligible to upgrade with the New Every Two credit the ow... See more...
The New Every Two is only on the primary line on an account. Secondary lines cannot receive a New Every Two credit. If the primary line is eligible to upgrade with the New Every Two credit the owner or Account Manager can do an alternative upgrade. That means they'd sign the contract on the New Every Two Primary Line and put the new phone on another line.    
Turn the phone off Turn the phone back on Dial *228 send and select option #1 Turn the phone off Turn the phone back on   Try to send a Pix Message.   If this doesn't work and you have ad... See more...
Turn the phone off Turn the phone back on Dial *228 send and select option #1 Turn the phone off Turn the phone back on   Try to send a Pix Message.   If this doesn't work and you have adiquent memory then there is probably something wrong in the switch and you need to call Tech Support (800-922-0204 from different phone and then option 3)  
Okay, what I did was open the Mobile Email application   Select my Hotmail account.      The top line is blue and has the Windows icon and reads Windows Live Hotmail      The bottom line is a... See more...
Okay, what I did was open the Mobile Email application   Select my Hotmail account.      The top line is blue and has the Windows icon and reads Windows Live Hotmail      The bottom line is also blue and reads           Refresh        ( Read )        Options   I selected Options and I'm given the Options:      Reply      Fast Reply      Delete      Forward      Mark Read      Save to Phone      Move      Compose      Folders      Settings      Refresh      Exit   Under Settings the first thing that comes up is the option for:      Alert me for new messages:         o Always         o Never         o Only during:                 [ boxes to enter times to be alerted]   There are other settings but they don't apply to this question.    
As far as I know any 'sound' in My Sounds can become a ringtone as long as the file isn't too big. You just have to jump through the right hoops.   (1) If you have not already done so Use the rec... See more...
As far as I know any 'sound' in My Sounds can become a ringtone as long as the file isn't too big. You just have to jump through the right hoops.   (1) If you have not already done so Use the record feature to record the sound you want as a ringtone OR copy the file to the "My Sounds" folder on your memory card. **Depending on the phone it may need to be in the right format** (2) Find the sound in My Sounds and press the options key (3) Select Send (4) Enter your own phone number (5) Send (6) When you receive the message select View Now (7) Press Options (8) select Save As Ringtone (option 4 on the Env2)   That works for me.
I'm thinking the same thing, National Access might be blocked. Can you send picture messages to other people? Is the problem only with the online album?  
Not sure, but I'd keep it 30 seconds or less. After all you want to answer the phone not just listen to it ring
You might want to check on MyVerizon to see if you have National Access blocked. If so you will not be able to send or receive pictures. If it isn't blocked you'll want to check your phone's memo... See more...
You might want to check on MyVerizon to see if you have National Access blocked. If so you will not be able to send or receive pictures. If it isn't blocked you'll want to check your phone's memory. also look to see how many messages you've saved in your Inbox and Sent box. If it's more that 100 you'll want to delete most of them.   Or take your phone to the nearest Corporate Store and they'll check it all for you.
Oh, you're talking about getting your email via the mobile web. I thought you were talking about the Mobile Email application. If you're accessing your email via the Mobile Web then all of the se... See more...
Oh, you're talking about getting your email via the mobile web. I thought you were talking about the Mobile Email application. If you're accessing your email via the Mobile Web then all of the settings are at the Hotmail end. You'll want to log into your Hotmail Account on your home computer and check settings there or in your Live Mobile account settings.   I'll try to log in tonight or tomorrow to see if I can find the setting that controls that.  
If you've only 6kb available you're going to have problems. I'd delete all messages. Try to get atleast 1/3 of your memory free.    
I have Hotmail set up with my Mobile Email and have never received a text message so I was curious.   I opened my Mobile Email and then selected my Hotmail account.   Once there I noticed tha... See more...
I have Hotmail set up with my Mobile Email and have never received a text message so I was curious.   I opened my Mobile Email and then selected my Hotmail account.   Once there I noticed that Options is in the lower right corner.   I pressed the corresponding button.   Press the Up Arrow 3 times and you should be on Settings.   Select Settings and the first option under Settings is Alert me for new messages.   Mine is set for Never.   This may fix your problem. If it doesn't then it's probably a setting in your Hotmail account.  
It sounds as if your on a select plan (unlimited messaging), If it is the Americas Choice Select plan then Mobile Web is $5 per month and uses your minutes, but has no megabyte charges. If it i... See more...
It sounds as if your on a select plan (unlimited messaging), If it is the Americas Choice Select plan then Mobile Web is $5 per month and uses your minutes, but has no megabyte charges. If it is the Nationwide Select plan then there is no monthly charge and it does not use minutes, but it is $1.99 for each megabyte of data exchanged. If you add the $15 Vpak then there is no megabyte charge.   If you do have the Nationwide Family Select plan then the Connect plan is only $20 more and in addition to the Unlimited messaging on all lines and  includes for the Primary line only email and unlimited data for Mobile Web and Get It Now/Media Center.   If you want the same features for a secondary line then it's 19.99 for the secondary lines instead of 9.99 a month.
There is an additional charge of 9.99 per month
If you wish to cancel a Premium Message subscription you just reply to the message with the word STOP. If you've deleted the message then Customer Service (*611) or your local corporate store can... See more...
If you wish to cancel a Premium Message subscription you just reply to the message with the word STOP. If you've deleted the message then Customer Service (*611) or your local corporate store can get the number for you. If you're enrolled in MyVerizon you can get the number from the detailed bill you view online.   Once you've cancelled the subscriptions you can have Customer Service or your local corporate store put a block on. Again if you're enrolled in MyVerizon you can do this online.
If you wish to cancel a Premium Message subscription you just reply to the message with the word STOP. If you've deleted the message then Customer Service (*611) or your local corporate store can... See more...
If you wish to cancel a Premium Message subscription you just reply to the message with the word STOP. If you've deleted the message then Customer Service (*611) or your local corporate store can get the number for you. If you're enrolled in MyVerizon you can get the number from the detailed bill you view online.   Once you've cancelled the subscriptions you can have Customer Service or your local corporate store put a block on. Again if you're enrolled in MyVerizon you can do this online.  
Yes, 20 cents per text and 25 cents per picture message
Yep you're right. I knew you could block most the data features so I assumed you could add the Vpak but that option isn't there.   Well, maybe in some future update to MyVerizon.    
Not sure. Are you accessing it though the browser or through the Mobile Email application?   If it is the mobile Email Application then Select Add Account and then Other. This will walk you thr... See more...
Not sure. Are you accessing it though the browser or through the Mobile Email application?   If it is the mobile Email Application then Select Add Account and then Other. This will walk you through setting up a pop3 account.   If you're doing through the brower then I'm not sure. I'll check and see if I can find out though.    
All Nationwide plans will include either Mobile Web for Megabyte Plans or the HTML Internet Access. These simply allow you access to the web they do not determine charges.   The features you li... See more...
All Nationwide plans will include either Mobile Web for Megabyte Plans or the HTML Internet Access. These simply allow you access to the web they do not determine charges.   The features you listed also include the VPAK this is what gives you unlimited access to the data services for $15 per month.