Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,625 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Weth's Posts

You can still get contracts even at a Verizon corporate store if you are firm -- as long as you are not a brand new customer. However, even with the upfront "cheaper" cost of the phone, an increa... See more...
You can still get contracts even at a Verizon corporate store if you are firm -- as long as you are not a brand new customer. However, even with the upfront "cheaper" cost of the phone, an increase in monthly access fees for More Everything or Verizon plan will often make the full price payment plans a better deal. If you have an older plan, definitely push for the subsidized phone. What plan do you have?
If you are talking the Message + app, no there is no additional cost.
Depends what you need it for. In most cases, you don't need the mifi any longer. The fact you are asking tells me you likely don't. One correction to Jasper VZW, since you have a iPhone 6s, if... See more...
Depends what you need it for. In most cases, you don't need the mifi any longer. The fact you are asking tells me you likely don't. One correction to Jasper VZW, since you have a iPhone 6s, if you get a call and you have HD Voice active (LTE voice and data turned on in settings) and in an LTE area, your data connection will not end.
I had an unlimited plan and voluntarily gave it up and got a better deal for me. I certainly am not jealous. The unlimited data portion for old Verizon plans is now $50, plus the cost of minu... See more...
I had an unlimited plan and voluntarily gave it up and got a better deal for me. I certainly am not jealous. The unlimited data portion for old Verizon plans is now $50, plus the cost of minutes and text that is about $60, so $110. Have you looked to get your plans that already do not have unlimited to a more modern plan? You can get 16 GB to share with the 2 phones now without unlimited for $120. I bet that is less than you pay now and you get more data. If you wanted to switch everyone off the old plan, you could get 26 GB of shared data for $220. *if you purchase new phones, the monthly device payment is extra to above, but still far cheaper than you are paying now. That would leave you with over $3,000 per year to buy phones, pay overages if you go over 26 GB.
A Few Things in fairness the Verizon unlimited customers with an original Verizon plan just had a $20 increase in monthly fees per line, in junction with allowing payment plans for new phones.... See more...
A Few Things in fairness the Verizon unlimited customers with an original Verizon plan just had a $20 increase in monthly fees per line, in junction with allowing payment plans for new phones.  Your plan did not I purposely did not say Verizon is losing money on you, just they are making far less on your 2 unlimited lines. They have no desire to keep your unlimited lines pulling down average revenue per line.  Reduce your stress, take the Apple deal if you can get it. You won't get what you want from Verizon with your plan.  And I do read every word you say.  Most here are just seeing someone with a prime plan that others would pay big money for, and complaining. 
WE all read your original post.  You have a very old non-Verizon plan for a very cheap price, well below current rates.  Verizon makes not nearly as much money on the old plan and they have no de... See more...
WE all read your original post.  You have a very old non-Verizon plan for a very cheap price, well below current rates.  Verizon makes not nearly as much money on the old plan and they have no desire to throw you a carrot.  Buying a phone and paying over 24 months is still a subsidy, since it is interest free and Verizon loses that money for 24 months to invest in its network.  Buying a phone outright to keep your golden plan is the price of keeping the plan.  You ignore 2 of us saying you can get device payments directly from Apple, so investigate that.  Verizon wants you to get rid of this plan, and they are not going to do anything to entice you to keep it. 
That is answered a few posts up with pictures. 
There is much misinformation in your post.  IF you have a 3G phone and you bring or buy full price LTE phone, you do not lose your unlimited data package and you can keep the same plan.  ... See more...
There is much misinformation in your post.  IF you have a 3G phone and you bring or buy full price LTE phone, you do not lose your unlimited data package and you can keep the same plan.  IF you have an unlimited plan, you should be able to do a device payment plan now.  You could also consider doing a payment plan through Apple for the phone and just transfer the new phone.  You have options.  Verizon wants old unlimited plans gone, and does not make it easy.  However you are no longer on contract and certainly there is no "I deserve unlimited forever" as a valid complaint.  Buy what is best for you, forget the loyalty feeling for large corporations.  It's just business and loyalty is just a marketing term. 
Just do it on the phone as VZW rep points out above, then you can turn it on and off as you wish.  Remember, when it is off, you can't surf and talk at the same time if not on wifi. 
Check My Verizon.  Does it report any international text, voice, or data being used?  If not, you can use that to argue you should not have been charged that day.  There was major network disrupt... See more...
Check My Verizon.  Does it report any international text, voice, or data being used?  If not, you can use that to argue you should not have been charged that day.  There was major network disruption is SoCal on Friday here, that may be the servers down message you received. 
Almost all the newer smart phones are international phones also. Interestingly your current phone registers and Verizon is compatible with Trinidad. Do you have the right international roaming p... See more...
Almost all the newer smart phones are international phones also. Interestingly your current phone registers and Verizon is compatible with Trinidad. Do you have the right international roaming plan set up ? Check the trip planner link from Verizon below. International Trip Planner
Yes, you should tell us what plan your on to be 100% certain. 
I am not following what you need?
Your laptop and S5 need to be on same wifi connection.  Install the app on your S5 and your laptop.  From the phone, you should see your laptop in the app and connect to your laptop from the pho... See more...
Your laptop and S5 need to be on same wifi connection.  Install the app on your S5 and your laptop.  From the phone, you should see your laptop in the app and connect to your laptop from the phone.  No ip or ports should be needed.
You absolutely will use more data when you switch from 3G to LTE for number of reasons. I have a post on this board that elicits what the differences are and why the data used goes up. There's e... See more...
You absolutely will use more data when you switch from 3G to LTE for number of reasons. I have a post on this board that elicits what the differences are and why the data used goes up. There's even a graph that shows how much data increases after going to LTE. I'll try to dig up that post when I get a chance. And for those that say the general consensus is it doesn't increase they just don't understand exactly what is happening. It's not that LTE is creating data it's that you're just downloading more of it faster  even if you think you are doing the same things. Now if you're downloading a file it doesn't change that but for browsing or streaming it definitely increases.  In fact when I want my daughter to cut back on data use I switch her to 3G only and she uses one third as much from that point forward
Navigate: My Verizon > My Plan & Services > Manage FamilyBase. Line note My Plan & Services is located at the top of the page. Navigate: Controls > Usage Limits. Controls to the usage limits ... See more...
Navigate: My Verizon > My Plan & Services > Manage FamilyBase. Line note My Plan & Services is located at the top of the page. Navigate: Controls > Usage Limits. Controls to the usage limits dashboard Click the Data tab (located under the "Set limits and view usage" section). Locate the appropriate 10-digit mobile number then click the Right arrow icon Right arrow icon (located to the far right) to expand. Line note MORE Everything plans with less than 500 MB of data are restricted because the minimum FamilyBase data usage limit for a MORE Everything line is 500 MB.
You cannot transfer data between different lines unless they are on a family plan and then you share all the data
Your phone can say extended our roaming and you'll still be fine with no extra fees
There is no domestic roaming with Verizon even if you are in an area that does not have Verizon native coverage if you get a signal and you can make a phone call out it's covered -- in the 50 st... See more...
There is no domestic roaming with Verizon even if you are in an area that does not have Verizon native coverage if you get a signal and you can make a phone call out it's covered -- in the 50 states and Puerto Rico
Turn off cellular data and use wifi only.