If you have a plan that includes TravelPass in Mexico and Canada, there are no additional costs.  Make sure you have TravelPass active on your line.  
No cancellation fee.  
You get unlimited amount of data on phone.  It is subject to de-prioritization and will be slower when the tower you are attached is busy.  
Beyond the CDMA shutdown.  Your good for many years since the phone supports VoLTE
What was condition of phone.  Did the phone match exactly the phone you said you were sending.  Did you switch devices by mistake, I.e. phone 1 was sent with phone 2 info nand vice versa?   Did you t... See more...
What was condition of phone.  Did the phone match exactly the phone you said you were sending.  Did you switch devices by mistake, I.e. phone 1 was sent with phone 2 info nand vice versa?  Did you turn off find my iPhone and wipe the phone?
It's the pin on your old phone that you would use to unlock it. 
Just like you get a traffic jam on a freeway during times of congestion, you get a bandwidth jam on the cell tower.  Number of users exceeds capacity of tower to deliver requested bandwidth to each u... Ver más...
Just like you get a traffic jam on a freeway during times of congestion, you get a bandwidth jam on the cell tower.  Number of users exceeds capacity of tower to deliver requested bandwidth to each user -- everything slows down.  on freeway, you may be able to use HOV lane, premium lane given priority on cell tower premium LTE will be given first priory to use data, if you don't have premium data, you will be behind those that do and be even more limited during congestion    
You did the exact opposite.  Travel pass works in most countries but not shipboard. You needed to be in airplane mode all the time on the ship.  If you get ship wifi plan you can do wifi calling but ... Ver más...
You did the exact opposite.  Travel pass works in most countries but not shipboard. You needed to be in airplane mode all the time on the ship.  If you get ship wifi plan you can do wifi calling but not cellular calling.  you asked, Connectin to what in international waters????  the ship as its own cellular transmitters and communicates through satellite.  It is very expensive to use the ships cellular service as you did.  
Does she have plain maps up, or using the satellite view mode.  The latter uses much more data  
Use wifi calling at home 
confirming @NewOldcustomer  all cdma, voice and data.  
@vzw_customer_support wrote: JAMPAC26,   if you have the Play More or Do More plans, you have 15 GB of data for the Jetpack at 4G LTE speed. If you switch to Get More Unlimited, you will receiv... Ver más...
@vzw_customer_support wrote: JAMPAC26,  if you have the Play More or Do More plans, you have 15 GB of data for the Jetpack at 4G LTE speed. If you switch to Get More Unlimited, you will receive a total of 30 GB.   ColinH_VZW @colinh_vzw  your post is not true, contradicts the previous correct VZW post, doesn't fit with what I see in my account.  I stand by and confirm my original post in this series.  
Jetpack would still be limited to 15 GB LTE data before being throttled to 600 Kbps.  Your phones hotspot would be given 30 GB on get more.  Jet packs and other connected devices get their own connec... Ver más...
Jetpack would still be limited to 15 GB LTE data before being throttled to 600 Kbps.  Your phones hotspot would be given 30 GB on get more.  Jet packs and other connected devices get their own connected device plan, only a phone can be on do more or get more.  
How do you go from paying in full 3 weeks ago, and then end up being past due $145. Doesn't add up. Paying in full to me would mean you have a $0.00 balance. You can't go from $0.00 balance, and in 3... Ver más...
How do you go from paying in full 3 weeks ago, and then end up being past due $145. Doesn't add up. Paying in full to me would mean you have a $0.00 balance. You can't go from $0.00 balance, and in 3 weeks have $145 that is already past due. 
What service are you using to watch.  Many services have the ability to set quality.  It is not set from the jet pack. 
It goes by the line (number), not the phone.  Your line with note 9 has upgrade.  If you use that to get a different phone for the note 7 line, the currents payments on the note 7 continue, the line ... Ver más...
It goes by the line (number), not the phone.  Your line with note 9 has upgrade.  If you use that to get a different phone for the note 7 line, the currents payments on the note 7 continue, the line line with the 9 will get the new payments. The line with the 7 is still on payments, so the 7 cannot be traded in.  The 9 could be traded in since payments were complete.  
It is the $10 difference with paperless billing and autopay with debit card. The $10 is automatically applied when both conditions are set up. 
Wifi Calling is as if you are in the US, not the country you are in.  If you are in airplane mode on wifi while in France, and wifi calling is active (VZW Wi-Fi indicator) think of everything as if ... Ver más...
Wifi Calling is as if you are in the US, not the country you are in.  If you are in airplane mode on wifi while in France, and wifi calling is active (VZW Wi-Fi indicator) think of everything as if you are in the USA in regards to calls.. Calling to and from the USA is just as if you were sitting at home.  Calling across the street to the restaurant in France however, is long distance from the USA - Just like if you tried to call that same restaurant while in your home in the US.  TravelPass is not in effect when you are on Wi-Fi calling. If you activate a travelpass for the day, stay off wifi calling and keep using the local cellular network to get the benefits of the activated travelpass. As you near the end of the 24 hour travelpass, put your phone back in airplane mode and use wifi calling to call back home until you need to use another travelpass.  Also just having wifi on does not turn on wifi calling if the cellular signal is good. If you have wifi on in your hotel, travelpass active and the cell signal is good and you see the local cell phone company in the indicator area (i.e. NOT VZW Wi-Fi), then you can call in the country you are in using the travelpass. 
It was a great plan, it is no longer available.   There is no post paid similar plan.  Not much else to say.  
You have a 8 GB shared plan? Consider moving to do more or get more unlimited plans.  Adding on jet pack is $10.  The jet pack get 15 GB to itself and then slows down without overage.