Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,692 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Tylandril's Posts

I have toggled both modes, and it remains on the 3G network.  It is currently set at CDMA/LTE. (Not CDMA only)
I have been 100% satisfied with the Bionic since purchased last September.  The 4G signal has been reliable enough and the speeds, well beyond my expectation.  This all came to a halt over the pa... See more...
I have been 100% satisfied with the Bionic since purchased last September.  The 4G signal has been reliable enough and the speeds, well beyond my expectation.  This all came to a halt over the past 4 days.  I have been kicked into the 3G network completely.  I have not seen my phone operate in 4G, for 4 solid days now.  I have 3-4  bars of blue signal at all times, I have reset the phone, airplane moded, reset with SIM card out, all the small tricks I have read about.  My phone is still in this mode and I can't even load simple websites or social media, because the connection is so slow on 3G.  Verizon, my phone is in excellent condition with great signal.  There are numerous posts in these forums speaking to the facts that our Bionics are not functioning correctly. Why are the Bionic phones freaking out on us?  Why are we not getting our paid for 4G signal?  It is obviously a wide-spread condition, an update on your progress on the issue is in order. Thanks in advance for any info anyone can provide regarding this.