Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,251 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

LaurenFDC's Posts

Is anyone else having this issue? After the latest update on the Droid Turbo 2, whenever I get an incoming notification (text, email, etc.), my phone vibrates (whether on speaker or not) and it's... See more...
Is anyone else having this issue? After the latest update on the Droid Turbo 2, whenever I get an incoming notification (text, email, etc.), my phone vibrates (whether on speaker or not) and it's so loud the person on the other end can hear it, and it cuts them out until the notification sound has ended. I can hear and feel the vibration when I have my phone to my ear. Any suggestions to fix this issue? It never happened before this update. I can't find any settings on the phone to change it.
My mistake I should have specified -- not the Verizon messaging app, the other one (with the green icon).
I just got my Droid Turbo 2 yesterday and have been having the same issue quite a few times. The second I send a text to someone, I'll get a message that "messaging has stopped" and it force clos... See more...
I just got my Droid Turbo 2 yesterday and have been having the same issue quite a few times. The second I send a text to someone, I'll get a message that "messaging has stopped" and it force closes the app. When I reopen it, the text I was sending just says "sending" and never actually goes through. I have to delete it and resend it, hoping it doesn't go through twice. Anyone else have this issue? Any solution? Thanks for your help!
Within the last week or so (usually when I have my wireless on and my 4G off), I've noticed my phone continually likes to notify me that it "can't connect to visual voicemail" for whatever reason... See more...
Within the last week or so (usually when I have my wireless on and my 4G off), I've noticed my phone continually likes to notify me that it "can't connect to visual voicemail" for whatever reason, but I don't care because I don't want to use the service anymore .... really, I never did! What can I do to get rid of these notifications, or the app altogether? My phone is a Droid Turbo, by the way. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
Ok, I realized once in safe mode that there was nothing I could do, so I went back to regular mode and tried both apps and they work fine. I was about to delete and re-install them but they both ... See more...
Ok, I realized once in safe mode that there was nothing I could do, so I went back to regular mode and tried both apps and they work fine. I was about to delete and re-install them but they both seem to be ok. There is still sometimes a little lag with pictures, but not nearly as long as before. It takes at most 10 seconds or so before something loads now. Thanks for the help!!! I'm glad it finally worked.
Andrew wanted me to restart my phone in Safe Mode and try loading Instagram/Facebook? But it disables all downloaded apps, so what am I supposed to do?
" Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) " -- does this mean it resets my phone, or does safe mode allow your phone to temporarily work as if it's basicall... See more...
" Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) " -- does this mean it resets my phone, or does safe mode allow your phone to temporarily work as if it's basically out of the box new? I don't want to risk losing anything on it, that's why.
There's no difference in speed (slower or faster) if I'm using wifi or my data. It has the same problems either way. I have checked for updates -- none available. I am noticing, too, that p... See more...
There's no difference in speed (slower or faster) if I'm using wifi or my data. It has the same problems either way. I have checked for updates -- none available. I am noticing, too, that pictures DO NOT load AT ALL on Facebook. Instagram, if I'm patient, take 60 seconds or more to load if I just let the phone sit and load. However, I shouldn't have to do this. Sad to say that this droid "turbo" isn't so "turbo" after all.
Thanks for responding to me Verizon. Here's the answers to your questions... -Photos: they all eventually show up on Instagram, but it takes at least a minute, sometimes more. On Facebook, i... See more...
Thanks for responding to me Verizon. Here's the answers to your questions... -Photos: they all eventually show up on Instagram, but it takes at least a minute, sometimes more. On Facebook, it seems they don't want to show up at all (this is on the app). On websites, I don't think I've had a problem. Sometimes on the Play Store it takes a while too. -Gmail: Yes, the settings are set up correctly as I want them to be. -Music: the songs just don't play. The app looks like it's "thinking" and it just loads and loads and loads, but doesn't play any music or give me any error messages.
Do you mean the colors of the app icon? Which colors are you referring to exactly? You can't change those apps unfortunately. However, you should be able to change the personalization of messag... See more...
Do you mean the colors of the app icon? Which colors are you referring to exactly? You can't change those apps unfortunately. However, you should be able to change the personalization of messaging (such as backgrounds and bubbles) in settings. At least you can with Galaxy S III. Good luck [& stop being angry! ]
Hey all, I just got my new Droid Turbo a week ago and I've noticed some shortcomings that I'm not sure how to handle. They're not major, but they irritate me. I'll just list them... -On social... See more...
Hey all, I just got my new Droid Turbo a week ago and I've noticed some shortcomings that I'm not sure how to handle. They're not major, but they irritate me. I'll just list them... -On social media (Instagram and Facebook specifically), the pages load fine but most/all of the pictures take nearly a minute or more to load, if they load at all. Never had an issue with Samsung or previous Motorola phones doing this. -I occasionally get a popup error that "Contacts has stopped" even when I'm not accessing it or the program is closed (it usually happens when I'm making a call). -I have a setting to make my Gmail mail sync automatically, but it doesn't always do it, and the phone is supposed to notify me but only does it sometimes. -How to make "folders" in photo Gallery? -Google Play music is synced, but doesn't play AT ALL...just "thinks." I think that's all I have for now. Sorry it's so much, but I appreciate any help you all have! Thanks!! *Lauren*
I've been having the issue on and off for months. I got my Droid Bionic off eBay last November (I know, that could be my problem in and of itself) and it wasn't until the last few months that I r... See more...
I've been having the issue on and off for months. I got my Droid Bionic off eBay last November (I know, that could be my problem in and of itself) and it wasn't until the last few months that I realized I randomly would not receive a text. I usually noticed when a conversation just dead-ended for no reason, and I checked my usage online -- and sometimes it would say I received a text from a particular person, but it didn't arrive on my phone. Other times, there's no record of a text being received at all (when I know someone did send one). I've taken it to multiple Verizon stores and of course, every time they check it, it works. I had the SIM card replaced once, and other times they said there's just nothing they can do. Originally I thought it was an iPhone-Android issue, but it's also been an Android-Android issue lately. The only things I haven't done to try to remedy it are factory resetting the phone and trying to get a replacement. Any other ideas? Not keen on resetting it honestly, and with my upgrade coming in January there's no sense in trying to get a new one either. Has anyone had this problem? What can I do? ANY help is appreciated! Ps - I also have not been receiving the occasional phone call either. I've had 2 people in the last week say they've called me once or twice and the phone kept ringing and ringing and finally went to voicemail --- my phone never rang, no missed call, etc. What gives?!