Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,634 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Shimmerwing's Posts

I found that the flashlight app was draining my battery due to the fact that it had access to some other apps.  I uninstalled that app and will NEVER use it again.
When first plugged in to charger that came with it, performance was fantastic. Using same charger, now takes 12 hours to charge even with different outlet. Help?
My Turbo 2 is 2 months old. At first it charged rapidly. I plug it in to charge every night and yesterday morning I noticed I had only 13% battery left. I use the charging cord that came with th... See more...
My Turbo 2 is 2 months old. At first it charged rapidly. I plug it in to charge every night and yesterday morning I noticed I had only 13% battery left. I use the charging cord that came with the phone. I changed electrical outlet, thinking that may be the problem, ant it took a full 12 hours to charge to 100%.   Phone also gets very warm when charging now but did not when I activated it 2 months ago. Suggestions?  Comments?  Help?
I do not live in Seattle. you must have sent this to the wrong customer. I am in Tennessee and my outage was fixed tho it took over 24 hours to do so and I missed two important business trans... See more...
I do not live in Seattle. you must have sent this to the wrong customer. I am in Tennessee and my outage was fixed tho it took over 24 hours to do so and I missed two important business transactions because of it. On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 8:34 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <
Indeed it IS very sad.  Had I not just signed another two year contract with them, this would be a deal breaker.  I intend to notify all my friends about this mess as well and encourage them NO... See more...
Indeed it IS very sad.  Had I not just signed another two year contract with them, this would be a deal breaker.  I intend to notify all my friends about this mess as well and encourage them NOT to stay with Verizon.  This business is inexcusable and what really ticks me off is the fact that Verizon people  (Discussion of moderation removed as required by the Terms of Service.) I am making copies and will contact my Congressman. Shimmerwing Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
My friend, it seems to me that it is time for you to go to a Verizon store, ask to see the manager and show him your comment that Verizon deleted from the chat page. Do not take this sitting d... See more...
My friend, it seems to me that it is time for you to go to a Verizon store, ask to see the manager and show him your comment that Verizon deleted from the chat page. Do not take this sitting down. We all need to stand together and demand this problem be fixed. There is strength in numbers. Shimmerwing
Oh my gosh....seriously?  Go to someone else's house and CALL Verizon?  Rather than being helpful, they seem to be more and more stupid.  Stupid is as stupid does and I am seeing some colossal st... See more...
Oh my gosh....seriously?  Go to someone else's house and CALL Verizon?  Rather than being helpful, they seem to be more and more stupid.  Stupid is as stupid does and I am seeing some colossal stupidity with Verizon Customer Service.  My phone is in service somewhat, varying from one dot to three dots and I live only 10 miles from Nashville, TN.  If you can, I would advise going to a Verizon store and lowering the boom on them in person.  I did that.  They do not like it.  I have service now but no compensation for the business deadlines missed due to their outage and poor service.  I wish you the best.  Let us know here on the forum what happens with you, ok?
No, we are not located in the same Zip code.  I am in 37015.  I have been a customer since 2001 and at one time I had 4 phones on my account.  I have paid an ungodly amount of money for service, ... See more...
No, we are not located in the same Zip code.  I am in 37015.  I have been a customer since 2001 and at one time I had 4 phones on my account.  I have paid an ungodly amount of money for service, which has been good most of the time.  My phone is now working, to some degree, and I received a message that there had been problems in my area.  Customer reps. on Chat need to know this.  I see that Customer Service is not communicating with all areas in which customers have available when they have a problem.  You can do better than this, Verizon.  We all pay premium prices for our service and we are getting little to NO Customer Service.  Your customers and their issues should take first seat in any and all you do, after all, were it not for us you would have no job.  I missed two extremely important deadlines because of the outage.  I am pissed.  Not one time did Verizon apologize or even offer some type of compensation for the fact that these deadlines were missed due to Verizon's problems.  I regret that I have just signed another two year contract, only two weeks before this happened.  Look at the number of people who are having the same issues!!!!!   As I said, Verizon can do better.  I want to see it happen.  Canned messages and comments are not sufficient.  We, as customers who support your enterprise, deserve better.  I bet if I go to a store and raise some significant hell it will get your attention.  Do not make it necessary for me to take this action.  Yes, I do have SOME service, but I am concerned with fellow customers who do NOT.       We are the people who make Verizon successful.  We are also the people who can make it UNsuccessful.  Your lack of communication within your department and with Customer Service can and should be remedied.
I tried what you did......lol.......several times. I think there is nothing wrong with your phone...just the area service. Truthfully, we have had tornados here in the South that may have som... See more...
I tried what you did......lol.......several times. I think there is nothing wrong with your phone...just the area service. Truthfully, we have had tornados here in the South that may have something to do with towers, etc but I still feel as I stated to you in the email I just sent you. Poor communication from Verizon to Customer Support. I hope your problem is resolved now?
Yes, it was finally fixed, with a follow up email from Verizon stating there had been 'a problem in the area serviced by you'. I am still not happy with the lack of communication within compan... See more...
Yes, it was finally fixed, with a follow up email from Verizon stating there had been 'a problem in the area serviced by you'. I am still not happy with the lack of communication within company. Seems to me when there is a problem that will affect many subscribers the Tech support people should be informed as well as the Customer service people. None were in this case, and I spent a most frustrating morning working on something that could not be fixed. Hope this helps you.
I live in Nashville, TN, have the iPhone 4S, had great service until today and now, NO SERVICE!!!    Today is Tuesday, February 18, 2014, and in my search to find out what is going on with servic... See more...
I live in Nashville, TN, have the iPhone 4S, had great service until today and now, NO SERVICE!!!    Today is Tuesday, February 18, 2014, and in my search to find out what is going on with service I see your comment.  I share your frustration.  I also hope you have service by now.  Too late for me to go to Verizon store, and I need my phone.  Considering the amount of money I pay per month for two iPhones, etc one would think Verizon would at least have email or some way to contact other than operators, which shows each and every one to be busy.  I bet we get no rebate for our lack of service, either, tho my bill is always paid in full and always paid early.  This is unacceptable.  I have this phone because I NEED it, as I am sure we all need our phones.  Neat little scam Verizon is pulling here....no service and no way to contact via email.  I have been with them for 12 years and if this issue is not resolved quickly I will reconsider my wireless options.  Horrible, horrible customer service.