Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,772 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

N7MOO's Posts

Granted my modem/router was no longer supported by the manufacturer, and Verizon sold the system up here to Frontier.  However, we now find out in a later post that Motorola dropped some of the h... See more...
Granted my modem/router was no longer supported by the manufacturer, and Verizon sold the system up here to Frontier.  However, we now find out in a later post that Motorola dropped some of the hardware support from this version of Jelly Bean although they did support the hardware with my wife's DROID Razr M version of Jelly Bean.  Therefore, it was actually a problem caused by our latest update. Frontier would have gladly swapped out my old DSL modem/router with a new unit, but I would have been subjected to a monthly lease fee.  That's hardly free. I finally went down to Best Buy and purchased a new ADSL modem/router.  Problem solved, and it also provided a solution to a connectivity issue I had with an older Toshiba laptop, Windows 8, and my modem/router.  It looks like Microsoft decided to cut the same corners.  Maybe they're finally dropping support for 811g ??
I, too, have an original Droid Razr that quit connecting to the household WiFi after last week's Jelly Bean update.  Before I started digging through the various fora, I had already rebooted the ... See more...
I, too, have an original Droid Razr that quit connecting to the household WiFi after last week's Jelly Bean update.  Before I started digging through the various fora, I had already rebooted the modem/router, etc.  The latest "fix" seems to be buy a new router.  I'm sorry, but why should Verizon expect its customers to purchase a new DSL modem/router after a software update?  My wife has a Droid M running Jelly Bean, and it functions flawlessly with our WiFi network at the house.  This is a software glitch introduced by either Motorola or Verizon in the upgrade and should be addressed by them.  Come on Verizon!  Stop taking the easy way out and ADDRESS the problem.