Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,057 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

garne2t's Posts

Verizon, I am VERY disappointed that you are not allowing us to use WiFi calling for unlocked devices! I've been a Verizon customer for many years and recently changed from a Verizon Samsung Note 4 p... See more...
Verizon, I am VERY disappointed that you are not allowing us to use WiFi calling for unlocked devices! I've been a Verizon customer for many years and recently changed from a Verizon Samsung Note 4 phone (with WiFi calling) to a newer Samsung Galaxy S7 (No WiFi calling. Unlocked phone from Samsung.) Nowhere was I told that an unlocked phone would be missing critical features! I'm going to be investigating changing providers (easy to do with an unlocked phone) now that my phone doesn't support important features.  I urge you to change your business practice, and provide WiFi calling for ALL phones, to better support your customers!
I am extemely disappointed to learn that Verizon doesn't currently support WiFi calling on my unlocked Samsung S7 Edge phone. Nowhere was it disclosed to me that important features would be missing w... See more...
I am extemely disappointed to learn that Verizon doesn't currently support WiFi calling on my unlocked Samsung S7 Edge phone. Nowhere was it disclosed to me that important features would be missing when I purchased the phone from Samsung. As a software engineer, I know WiFi calling is something Verizon can and should provide customers on my phone. Verizon, please provide a software update to enable this critical capability!
1) Because other company also practice deceptive marketing practices doesn't make it right! 2) See #1. There's is no reason companies can't simplify our lives other than deceiving us. 3) AT&T ... See more...
1) Because other company also practice deceptive marketing practices doesn't make it right! 2) See #1. There's is no reason companies can't simplify our lives other than deceiving us. 3) AT&T 4) See #1. If it has been "dug up beat to death again and buried so many times" don't you think customers really want it? 5) The setting on which key to hit to skip right to the beep when leaving a message is dictated by the cellphone companies and it would take minimal effort to make it consistent.
1) Advertised pricing doesn't include fees. Give me the REAL price up front! These deceptive practices must stop! 2) $30 on my first monthly bill to upgrade my phone. What? More deceptive busi... See more...
1) Advertised pricing doesn't include fees. Give me the REAL price up front! These deceptive practices must stop! 2) $30 on my first monthly bill to upgrade my phone. What? More deceptive business practices meant to hide full costs. 3) No roll over minutes or data or text. Why set a monthly time frame on usage limits? If I pay for a certain amount of data, minutes, and texts, why do they go away at the end of the month? 4) Forced apps on my phone. Allow me to uninstall whatever I want! 5) Can't the cellphone providers set a standard key like # to get right to the beep to leave a voice message? Do I really need to hear all sorts of instructions on how to leave a message from Verizon automated voice? Those instructions waste my time and ring up minutes on my usage.
>Duplicate post deleted as crossposting is a violation of the VZW ToS. Please follow your original post at the link below< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><
I have the same problem on my Samsung Droid Charge. Verizon has told me on several occasions to delete and re-add my account as the solution. But the problem comes right back. Last time I spoke t... See more...
I have the same problem on my Samsung Droid Charge. Verizon has told me on several occasions to delete and re-add my account as the solution. But the problem comes right back. Last time I spoke to then they said I must use the Yahoo! email app. Tried that but it doesn't allow me to see my personal Yahoo account AND my business account--hosted on Yahoo. When trying to add my business account, it says, "account already added." In addition, I don't like that you can't confirm the deletion of emails in Yahoo email. Plus, I hate the ad at the bottom of the screen. Verizon/Samsung, please fix this problem!