Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,348 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

GARBUR40's Posts

Same here on the other apps. Of course this was an update from Verizon's app, Message+...
I have a LG V20. Had new update yesterday on Message+, didn't crash when accessing Gallery, shows pics in Gallery, but after attaching a picture I can't see it in the text! App is still messe... See more...
I have a LG V20. Had new update yesterday on Message+, didn't crash when accessing Gallery, shows pics in Gallery, but after attaching a picture I can't see it in the text! App is still messed up with the exception of not crashing! Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
I don't use Google Photos, instead I have Gallery & it has the same exact issue! Spent 9 hrs today on the phone with LG, Google, & Verizon! The issue with the 'crashes', so to speak with FB & M... See more...
I don't use Google Photos, instead I have Gallery & it has the same exact issue! Spent 9 hrs today on the phone with LG, Google, & Verizon! The issue with the 'crashes', so to speak with FB & Message+ did not get resolved...But, there is an alternative for now until the last Update mess up is fixed!  Since you have LG v20, look in the LG app album and find the orange colored 'Messaging' app and make it your default Text Message app! All your messages from Message+ will show up in it! Just tap that app, it will ask if you want this yo be the default message app, tell it yes! It will work great with your photos, then.  As for Facebook, go to the Play Store and search for Facebook, as there is another one in there, 'Facebook Lite'. It is like the old version of FB, the icon will be a white background with a blue F in it...install this version and run it! This version will also recognize your Photos & can upload within FB!  No need to uninstall the new version, just tap and this old version and it works fine!  Then wait until they have another Android Update, and maybe they'll correct the bug in the last update. ​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​
I'm not too sure we're contacting the right people...since this happened, I believe, in the last Android Update, and that is done by Google. I could be wrong, but it definitely was the update m... See more...
I'm not too sure we're contacting the right people...since this happened, I believe, in the last Android Update, and that is done by Google. I could be wrong, but it definitely was the update messing things up.  Probably why we're not getting any replies from lowly Verizon support...
I am having the same problem, and do believe the bug was in the latest Android Update! Verizon has been NO help in the matter, even as it affects their apps, too. I believe Google creates these ... See more...
I am having the same problem, and do believe the bug was in the latest Android Update! Verizon has been NO help in the matter, even as it affects their apps, too. I believe Google creates these Android Updates...
I have not received any private message concerning this problem!! Need to be more direct! On Tue, Oct 30, 2018, 7:32 PM vzw_customer_support <
I do NOT have a Private message from you!
I am having the SAME problem!  Also, in my Facebook app, I cannot retrieve/attach photos from Gallery either!  BUT, if go into Gallery and 'Share' a picture, you can upload it to either message+ ... See more...
I am having the SAME problem!  Also, in my Facebook app, I cannot retrieve/attach photos from Gallery either!  BUT, if go into Gallery and 'Share' a picture, you can upload it to either message+ or Facebook!  Seems this all started after our last System Update for the LG v20.