Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,981 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Wildman's Posts

I use Google Backup, it works flawlessly for me and haven't seen any issues...  BA doesn't seem to work well with a smartphone...   Guess BA not that smart..   If you have a Google account... See more...
I use Google Backup, it works flawlessly for me and haven't seen any issues...  BA doesn't seem to work well with a smartphone...   Guess BA not that smart..   If you have a Google account setup on your device your contacts and email should be synced already unless you disabled the option, just log into you account and check email at https://mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#inbox or Contacts at https://mail.google.com/mail/?tab=wm#contacts
This just falls back on the point that I have said that major updates should force a hard reset to avoid this kind of issues, more and more complaints usually come from users that updated and did... See more...
This just falls back on the point that I have said that major updates should force a hard reset to avoid this kind of issues, more and more complaints usually come from users that updated and did not hard rest to remove all old data and apps that can cause a number of the issues that gets reported...
With the first set of 4G devices they was allowing users with unlimited data on device they would grandfather them into the unlimited 4G plan but since the policy change has been in effect for a ... See more...
With the first set of 4G devices they was allowing users with unlimited data on device they would grandfather them into the unlimited 4G plan but since the policy change has been in effect for a bit now it is unsure, it may be wise to contact CS to verify for sure because they may be still allowing this plan option..
Are you using a house charger?  If the device completely discharged I only had luck with using the wall charger to get my TB to power back on...  Usually the yellow light flashing means the charg... See more...
Are you using a house charger?  If the device completely discharged I only had luck with using the wall charger to get my TB to power back on...  Usually the yellow light flashing means the charger or battery is having issues charging, try pulling battery for 30 seconds and then place it back in and charge the device on a wall charger for 20 - 30 minutes before trying to power on again..
Additional 10 Cent items added today..   Google hasn't updated its promotion portal yet today, but here are the new apps we're seeing on sale for 10 cents, as relayed by reader r007:   NFL R... See more...
Additional 10 Cent items added today..   Google hasn't updated its promotion portal yet today, but here are the new apps we're seeing on sale for 10 cents, as relayed by reader r007:   NFL Rivals Reckless Racing Read it Later Pro Flick Golf Fruit Ninja Christmas HD live wallpaper AirSync by doubleTwist Star Chart Beautiful Widgets
Now I can say for sure that is a very unique request.... ..  Do you by chance have a link to a you tube video or something to clearify what you are trying to find?   Also you know that their ... See more...
Now I can say for sure that is a very unique request.... ..  Do you by chance have a link to a you tube video or something to clearify what you are trying to find?   Also you know that their is a possiblity that the item was a advertising item that they never released for access?
Try powering on Airplane mode and then toggle it back off, this works sometimes if the data goes dormant..  Is the device showing your 2G or 3G data icon at the top status bar?
I am taking you are downloading from the market.....   How is you phones reception, do you have a good signal and have you tried using wifi?
I just had someone point out that the Market has a Special going on now that has a select set of apps for sale for .10 Cents, I just bought a couple I wanted and I can verify the price is only te... See more...
I just had someone point out that the Market has a Special going on now that has a select set of apps for sale for .10 Cents, I just bought a couple I wanted and I can verify the price is only ten pennies and I figured that the users here may want to check if anything intrest them.   I am unsure how long the sale will be going on but I would look at this deal..   ALSO THIS SEEMS TO ONLY SHOW THIS DEAL ON THE PHONES MARKET APP...          
The problem isnt the OS usually that causes this, usually it was caused when a app tried to modify the system file to allow a feature to function on their software and sometimes the develope did ... See more...
The problem isnt the OS usually that causes this, usually it was caused when a app tried to modify the system file to allow a feature to function on their software and sometimes the develope did not impliment the feature correctly or the process failed in the middle of the process which damages the file.   I have notice this issue after updating OS as well and that falls under the same situation, a installed app modified a file and when the OS update tries to override the file the 3rd party apps sometimes restricts access to files which causes issues after installation and the user has to hard reset to fix...  Software or developers are perfect and issues happen.
RobVZ74 wrote: I have two questions about updates:   (1)  How much should I be concerned about software updates for my Droid that include a feature that "dials phone numbers without [my] in... See more...
RobVZ74 wrote: I have two questions about updates:   (1)  How much should I be concerned about software updates for my Droid that include a feature that "dials phone numbers without [my] intervention"especially since the disclaimer also says that malicious software might access that feature?  And can I toggle that part of the software off if I download the update package? This is a required function if you are using a 3rd party dialer or any application that can call or access contacts information to be able to contact your contacts quickly...  This is the fun that comes with technology...  Apps need to access the information to do what you want....    Where is the issue if the update gives you the option to disable this feature, if you have been using the software before this option it has been allowed to access this information already?   (2)  Where updates list "features that cost you money," will I be notifed when I am accessing a feature that costs? This is usually referencing to data use if app has option that use the web.  Any option that the device access that you do not have covered on you monthly server will fall under this item, like text message, send email. access online account information.   This really covers a large area and under most cases if you have a smartphone you wont get any addiction charges but they have to report this as a possibility so no legal action is available.   If you see this as a issue you may want to read the agreement completely before agreeing to using the app because they usually cover everything in detail for you..
More information would be helpful....  What device are you using and what issues are you having?
AZSALUKI wrote: i suppose it's like anything....there's always a few lemons. the razr is pretty sweet though, so enjoy it. +1 , I agree...  Enjoy your device
This is because the POP/IMAP account uses the default email settings, if you have other accounts set with a alert under the stock email app the notification will be for all accounts under stock e... See more...
This is because the POP/IMAP account uses the default email settings, if you have other accounts set with a alert under the stock email app the notification will be for all accounts under stock email accounts..  Some roms have a option that list as Silent under the notification menu, look and see if you have this option and select it..  
If a system file is missing a hard reset is the only solution but I was hoping you was just overlooking something...  Sounds like it is time to backup and reset..
Have you checked your app launcher tray for the email icon?  Is the icon you seeing and trying on the home page?
Save Files   MMS   1. Go to Text Messages view, threader veiw that shows the pic preview when its not opened. 2. Press and hold on Pic 3. Select Save from the list\ 4. Now the pic should b... See more...
Save Files   MMS   1. Go to Text Messages view, threader veiw that shows the pic preview when its not opened. 2. Press and hold on Pic 3. Select Save from the list\ 4. Now the pic should be saved in SD/Messages folder   EMAIL   1. Open Email 2. At top there should be the number and the words "View Attachments" - Click on View Attachments 3. Now you should have a list of attachments with a arrow next to it if not downloaded. 4. Click file you want to download and you should get a animation where the arrow was that is indicating its being downloaded. 5. Once the animation stops this means file has been downloaded to a temp file to be viewed. 6. Now Press and Hold on file text and a window should open with three options - VIEW - SAVE- and SHARE 7. Select Save from list 8. Once complete it will have a little message at bottom of page that says "File was downloaded to SD Card" 9. Now file will be saved in SD / Messages folder on SD Card.  
HH10 wrote: Prior to the recent update if I was in a conversation on speaker and my screen was 'dark' I was able to touch the screen or push one of the buttons below (can't remember which) an... See more...
HH10 wrote: Prior to the recent update if I was in a conversation on speaker and my screen was 'dark' I was able to touch the screen or push one of the buttons below (can't remember which) and the screen would appear and allow me to check messages, etc.  Now it appears that I have to 'hang up' (by pressing the power button) on whomever I am speaking with in order to use the other functions on my phone.  Otherwise the screen remains 'black'  Am I missing something?  Has anyone else seen this issue?   Thanks in advance. Have you tried pressing the power button because most devices don't wake up until the power button is pressed for softy reasons...   Davidoo wrote: I was in a conversation today and the phone was dark when I wanted to check the weather on the web.  I pushed the power button and it brought the screen up as usual and was able to surf and talk at the same time. Were you in a 4G area when you tried this?  I thought you could only talk and use the other data functions at the same time if you were in a 4G service area.  Did this only happen while on speaker?  Actually the TB is the only device that Verizon has that will do voice and web on 4G and 3G..
And this is why they are already talking about releasing another one to fix issues with that one...   Glad you got a device you like but give you a little while and the repeat of the complaints... See more...
And this is why they are already talking about releasing another one to fix issues with that one...   Glad you got a device you like but give you a little while and the repeat of the complaints with the TB will be back for the RAZR..  IT ALWAYS DOES...   I have learned long time ago that not all devices are for everyone, sounds like you found what worked for you...  The TB has worked out way better for me than the Motorola i had before, new device are always perfect until the first issue is found and then it turnes into a complaining game...   Enjoy the device...
The best way to do it is to open message first and then select attach option and video....   And select camera to send video from and then record at that time...  This should send fine and after ... See more...
The best way to do it is to open message first and then select attach option and video....   And select camera to send video from and then record at that time...  This should send fine and after doing that use it as a template to what resolution works because the MMS system is very limited of file sixe it can send..   Another option is email the file, the restrictions isnt as tight..