Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,005 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Wildman's Posts

Usually when you inputted the wrong PUK 4 time the card is no longer useable and  you have to get a new SIM..
You do know the post is about 5 months old now?
I understand and agree 200% but basically Apple did not have a option to increase device storage except buy a new device with larger drive installed...  I think the devices limit come from more u... See more...
I understand and agree 200% but basically Apple did not have a option to increase device storage except buy a new device with larger drive installed...  I think the devices limit come from more users using cloud base storage and cloud storage will lead to more data use, without unlimited data this could be a profitable decision for the service providers. Beside I think HTC need to refine their batteries also because Sense is such a power hog.
A number of devices has been released with this restriction....  I believe this is another thing you can thank Apple iPhone for.
Yes Ann, The Thunder Bolt does have DLNA support..
Google Goggles works well...  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.unveil&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd
http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=49625 That's a bootloop... you should be able to boot into recovery mode and fix that.. - Try Clearing Data - Do hard... See more...
http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=49625 That's a bootloop... you should be able to boot into recovery mode and fix that.. - Try Clearing Data - Do hard reset from recovery mode CHECK OUT LINK...
Its a shame because the application is incredible.. 
I have used Slackers free version since I gotmy first smartphone and also I use it on my TVs at home since Tine Warner charged more to gave the music channels (Part of premium account) and it ha... See more...
I have used Slackers free version since I gotmy first smartphone and also I use it on my TVs at home since Tine Warner charged more to gave the music channels (Part of premium account) and it has worked well. I bounce back and forth from Pandora and Slacker. I tried Spotify to stream videos and audio from home pc but I did not like it required a Facebook account to use..
Happy New Year
Its not surprising because I have a Samsung, they usually dont use the same menus....   It would be nice if all devices use the same menu layout.. Hope you find the correct setting before rese... See more...
Its not surprising because I have a Samsung, they usually dont use the same menus....   It would be nice if all devices use the same menu layout.. Hope you find the correct setting before resetting.
Try opening dialer - Menu - Call Settings - Ringtones and Keypad tones and make sure Keytones is checked.
Need to contact CS because personal info is needed that the users here can not access.
I understand that some users may still want to stay with a basic device but the facts that a number of users overlook is that even the basic phones use data but usually it is the mobile version a... See more...
I understand that some users may still want to stay with a basic device but the facts that a number of users overlook is that even the basic phones use data but usually it is the mobile version and since the charge was minor they charging the fees with the monthly fee  without effecting users bill enough to be noticed but as technology changes and the price of building and maintaining the network increased this method would not work. Trac Phone work well for some but for a number of users (Myself included) their service isn't sufficient, besides to expect companies with a larger network to match prices of companies with limited network coverage does not seem realistic...  It basically cost more to support older platforms and newer technology at the same time so it make sense to discontinue older technology to keep cost down. Basically if there is a few hundred users wanting to remain with older technology that isn't supported anymore compared to thousands or millions of users that expect newer technology the companies have to go with the largest demanded technology to meet the service demands.
Happy Holidays, Yes i am still around but dont post as much because of new job but as usual I am here to help like everyone... So if I can assist someone I am happy.
Herbal-Healer wrote:   Remember you also have a home phone and internet with WiFi at home too to pay for.  A bit much wouldn't you say?  I totally understand your points but to... See more...
Herbal-Healer wrote:   Remember you also have a home phone and internet with WiFi at home too to pay for.  A bit much wouldn't you say?  I totally understand your points but to simplify things without repeating answers that I believe others users has already addressed because everyone seem to have basically answered your question in detail already...    The only thing I can respond on is the concept that users pay for a home phone and also a mobile device and this is becoming less and less common because mobile phones are more versatile and users usually find themselves transferring their home phone to their mobile device to keep on touch.  Also a number of users are using their mobile 4G connection as a home internet provided and this is one reason that data plans are going through major modifications. Basically when all is said and done we are in the electronic era now and users have became dependent on staying connected to families and friends, now I agree it has got a bit out of hand but this is where thing has gone and carriers are going to move with the demanding market to survive.
I am sorry to point this out but this has not been a secret for years.....  Every time you change your plan you will get hit with a prorate for the previous month, I am not saying that I agree wi... See more...
I am sorry to point this out but this has not been a secret for years.....  Every time you change your plan you will get hit with a prorate for the previous month, I am not saying that I agree with how it is handled but simply pointing out that carriers have done this for years. My thought is that if the plan you are transferring to covers the amount of data you used on the previous plan the user should simply be charged for the new plan and then they would charge the user if they exceed the plan before the end of that billing cycle. Always consider that if you are changing a plan you will see a prorate, I had this happen when I bought my S3 but since I know it existed I was able to have the rep calculate the prorate and I had a ideal of what I would pay on my next two bills, one with prorate and the next one being my original plans rate.
Since the amount you paid has been billed I do not see the charges getting reversed and if so it will be as a credit to the account.   Basically once the amount it posted to account it is a due b... See more...
Since the amount you paid has been billed I do not see the charges getting reversed and if so it will be as a credit to the account.   Basically once the amount it posted to account it is a due balance and do to this I really dont see a company returning funds and credit a account for a balance that is due. I understand it isn't past due but the balance has been billed and once it is billed the customer is expected to pay it at any time after that. I agree that you should try contacting CS and see what they are open to doing about this situation..   Good Luck.
If you are using a Android there is a number of apps on the Play Store that would resolve this issue easily...
Glad to share....   I am glad you like it/