Mailing zip code is 30102.  I will test the reset network settings and let you know how it turns out.
The zip code is 770 and there may also be some 404 in the area.  Both lines on my account experience this issue.  This did not happen with our 4 & 4s.  One of the lines uses a Bluetooth and the o... Ver más...
The zip code is 770 and there may also be some 404 in the area.  Both lines on my account experience this issue.  This did not happen with our 4 & 4s.  One of the lines uses a Bluetooth and the other does not. 
I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 5s 4 months ago.  Ever since I upgraded, I have periodic issues with call quality.  In the middle of a call I will all the sidden start to hear myself talk and... Ver más...
I upgraded from the iPhone 4 to the 5s 4 months ago.  Ever since I upgraded, I have periodic issues with call quality.  In the middle of a call I will all the sidden start to hear myself talk and the person on the other end cant hear me at all and I cant hear them.  This happens to be in the Atlanta, GA area in the same places on interstate 75.