Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,154 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

sealjoy12's Posts

Since my last update a couple of weeks ago, my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has been experiencing multiple issues.  First noticeable issue is the constant dropping of Bluetooth connectivity.  I can'... See more...
Since my last update a couple of weeks ago, my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has been experiencing multiple issues.  First noticeable issue is the constant dropping of Bluetooth connectivity.  I can't stay connected with Bluetooth anymore.  I connect it with my in car stereo. Prior to the update, as long as Bluetooth was on, my phone would be connected and would always play what I wanted with no drop in connectivity.  I never had a connection problem from the time I bought the Note 5 until after the update.  Steps I have take for the Bluetooth connection issue: 1. Restart 2. Erase phone from stereo and phone.  Then re-pair with stereo. 3. Turn Bluetooth on and off. 4. clear cache partitions None of these have resolved the issue. Sometimes it disconnects within second of connecting, other times it disconnects when I get a notification, and yet other times it just refuses to connect at all. Second Issue is the wireless connection to WiFi.  See above for issues and steps taken.  I have taken same steps with WiFi connections as I have with Bluetooth.  I have been unable to maintain a WiFi connection in my own house. Third issue is internet connection on the network.  I have mobile data selected, but multiple times a day while on a website, Facebook or other internet connected app, I get the error message that I cannot connect.  Steps I have taken: 1. Turn off WiFi and turn off Bluetooth to reduce interference 2. Restart 3. Turn on/off mobile data 4. Turn on/off airplane mode to enable connection to nearest tower Issue still persists. Last and final issue.  Voicemail.  I have visual voicemail.  After the update, I have been receiving a message about something going wrong with my voicemail. Steps I have taken: 1. Restart 2. Refresh voicemail 3. Called Verizon to reset voicemail (it worked for all of 12 hours after reset) Voicemail is still intermittent and needs to be fixed. If there is no fix to the marshmallow update, can Verizon provide us with a link to go back to Lollipop please.
We have been with Verizon for a while, but our phone contract ends this month.  Our tablet contract ends in November.  We want to switch carriers, but I can't find the monthly prorated cost for t... See more...
We have been with Verizon for a while, but our phone contract ends this month.  Our tablet contract ends in November.  We want to switch carriers, but I can't find the monthly prorated cost for the tablet to disconnect.  I see smartphones and dumbphones, but can't seem to find the tablet info.  I just want to estimate my costs for when we switch, to see if it is worth waiting until November or just do it now.  Our bill is just too high.  Verizon's current plans just won't cut the grade with costs.