Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,454 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TalkTo_Chuck's Posts

They may require you leave the unlimited plan behind, unfortunately. But you wont know until you try.
Well everyone, Apple announced iOS 6 on Monday, June 11th, Since the iPhone 4S will be recieving every feature available in iOS 6, Ive decided to share a few of them with you. Improved Siri ... See more...
Well everyone, Apple announced iOS 6 on Monday, June 11th, Since the iPhone 4S will be recieving every feature available in iOS 6, Ive decided to share a few of them with you. Improved Siri Siri can now open apps Siri has a wider knoledge. Can tell you sports and movie stats, etc. Siri will soon be integrated into vehicles with a feature called "Eyes-Free" No More Google Maps Apple has teamed up with TomTom to bring us an all new map experience Fly overs 3D Images Turn By Turn Voice Provided by Siri Passbook A place to keep all of your tickets, from movies to airline tickets Facebook Integration FaceTime Over 3G/4G No longer will you have to connect to Wi-Fi to utilize FaceTime Safai Web-Tab Integration over all Macs and iDevices If you open a tab on your MacBook, you can pick up and go and continue browsing the same site on your iPhone/iPad Phone Replies and Reminders If you silence an incoming call, you will be prompted as to whether you want to send them a quick text message telling them you were unable to answer the phone. The iOS 6 update will be coming this fall. Below is a checklist that you can use to see if your iDevice is compatible, and with what features.
And they have some that can be. Verizon has always kindof oppressed their devices. Think about it.
You cant uninstall. Verizon likes to lock down phones, and add their own stuff that cant be deleted. Its kinda their thing.
Try moving your phone in a figure eight pattern repeatedly. That may calibrate it.
All I know is, im currently grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, which is next to hit the chopping block. The shared plans suck, but are certainly better than paying, what? 30 bucks for 2G... See more...
All I know is, im currently grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, which is next to hit the chopping block. The shared plans suck, but are certainly better than paying, what? 30 bucks for 2GB? Verizon is all about the money. Simply put.
The SD card is used to boost the storage capacity of yoru device. The device should automatically use the card to store photos, videos, music, and other media.
Just for the record, LVOL (Laughing Very Out Loud) makes literally no sense at all.
Well, your android device requires you to sign into a google/gmail account when you buy it. It will back up all of your contacts to that gmail account. On you iphone, Navigate to Settings >... See more...
Well, your android device requires you to sign into a google/gmail account when you buy it. It will back up all of your contacts to that gmail account. On you iphone, Navigate to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars Select Add Account Select Gmail Type in your full Gmail email address Select the Next button and Save You want all of your Android contacts on your iphone so, after you've done the above steps, If you go back to Mail, Contacts, and Calendar, youll see the account. Tap that account and you'll see switches that you can use to link various types of information to your phone through that account. For example you should see things like Mail (which if turned on will link that gmail email account to your iphone), contacts, calendar, etc. Of course, if you want your contacts, turn on the Contacts switch and it should sync If that didnt work, try going back to your Android phone and see if theres an option to back up the device to that Gmail account. I wish I could tell you where to look for that, but I've never owned an Android device, but I'm sure i could figure it out if it was in front of me. Ive added some images to help.
Yeah, those of us who are grandfathered into the unlimited data plan will be out of luck pretty soon. When we decide to upgrade to a 4G device, which is what just about everyone will do here in t... See more...
Yeah, those of us who are grandfathered into the unlimited data plan will be out of luck pretty soon. When we decide to upgrade to a 4G device, which is what just about everyone will do here in the next 2 years, we will likely loose our Unlimited data. Verizon, please bring the unlimited plans back.