Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,994 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

pastelball's Posts

Does anyone think there will be a actuall fix for the gps to work?
Don't like how when you are on forum or large page and you swipe up or down the page stops then you have swipe again. Before ypu could do one swipe and it would be at the top or bottom
Its good. Don't like the pop up you get going to the app page from ghe home page
Any sort of update?
If you had to pay to get 2.3 the would let you. Its all about the money.
Atleast they could give it to us. All the problems everyone was having and still would show us they mighy care. But, most everyone is under contract so if you leave they still get money because of... See more...
Atleast they could give it to us. All the problems everyone was having and still would show us they mighy care. But, most everyone is under contract so if you leave they still get money because of thr etf. Win, win for them
It will never happen. Vzw could care less. They will make sure the new ones have it.
Come on vzw bring the gengerbread
I know vzw could care less if we get the 2.3 update but other phones are getting it. Just wanted tp bring back up. Maybe someday
I really don't think we will ever see it. Since they are only selling refurb ones now. 
But, are the other retailers going to provide software upgrades or support?
Gingerbread would be nice. I think that since vzw stop selling new we will nver see it. Like they are working on the battery drain in another thread. Don't think they really care after the last so... See more...
Gingerbread would be nice. I think that since vzw stop selling new we will nver see it. Like they are working on the battery drain in another thread. Don't think they really care after the last software update went out.
Why would they lets us do a early upgrade. That would mean that they were listening and cared for thee customers that were havung problems with phone
I bet they released it so they could stop giving out other phones like the charge.
Whats that Gingerbread? wouldn't that be a nice thing to offer fascinate owners. I doubt that will happen now that they discontinued the phone.
As I am having the signal problem and my battery does ok then it just goes fast. I have a lot of apps that will run in the back ground its usually the ones i don't open. tried the factory reset a... See more...
As I am having the signal problem and my battery does ok then it just goes fast. I have a lot of apps that will run in the back ground its usually the ones i don't open. tried the factory reset and it didn't help. May they could release Gingerbread and fix everyones problems.
I did do a factory reset did not help.
Well I did a factory reset and mine is signal is doing the same thing. Also stuff keeps running that I never started. Still amazing that people are still having problems and all they do is give yo... See more...
Well I did a factory reset and mine is signal is doing the same thing. Also stuff keeps running that I never started. Still amazing that people are still having problems and all they do is give you another fascinate. Way to go.
it seems that if it worked good, if it didn't they will send another fascinate. Why in the world would you want another phone that has been having problems to begin with. i would be happy to trad... See more...
it seems that if it worked good, if it didn't they will send another fascinate. Why in the world would you want another phone that has been having problems to begin with. i would be happy to trade this in for a brand new phone and move my upgrade just to not have problems. But, that seems to make since.
It has gotten worse since the update. It doesn't matter were I am at. I go from 4 bars to one to none. Then from 3g to 1x  with no bars. My wife has the same phone and has 3g with 3 bars standing... See more...
It has gotten worse since the update. It doesn't matter were I am at. I go from 4 bars to one to none. Then from 3g to 1x  with no bars. My wife has the same phone and has 3g with 3 bars standing next to me. We got brand new  phones 2 months ago and don't want to swap them out for more defective phones just to find ones that work. After the update I have a lot more services and other stuff running in the background more than before.