Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,604 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dietat's Posts

I cannot call my land line from Skype. I get a message that says: "The number that you have dialed has calling restrictions that have prevented the completion of your call. Announcement 19. Swi... See more...
I cannot call my land line from Skype. I get a message that says: "The number that you have dialed has calling restrictions that have prevented the completion of your call. Announcement 19. Switch 139-101." I am only having this problem with Verizon. I have a Verizon Wireless Home Phone. I purchased it approximately 9 years ago. If you need any more information, I will try to provide it. Thank you for your help. Lisa
Thank you for your response. I am only having a problem with Verizon. I have a Verizon Wireless Home Phone. I purchased it approximately 9 years ago. If you need any more information, I will t... See more...
Thank you for your response. I am only having a problem with Verizon. I have a Verizon Wireless Home Phone. I purchased it approximately 9 years ago. If you need any more information, I will try to provide it. Again, thank you for your help. Lisa
When I attempt to call my home phone, I receive "Announcement 19." Afterwards, I get these numbers: "139-101." What do I need to do to correct this situation? Thanks for the help. Lisa [Remov... See more...
When I attempt to call my home phone, I receive "Announcement 19." Afterwards, I get these numbers: "139-101." What do I need to do to correct this situation? Thanks for the help. Lisa [Removed] personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator