Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,590 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Don573's Posts

I have found the solution to my problem. A friend lent me his spare I-Phone to try and it works great everywhere that my Android doesn't. He's on T-Mobile and will let me use the phone and his un... See more...
I have found the solution to my problem. A friend lent me his spare I-Phone to try and it works great everywhere that my Android doesn't. He's on T-Mobile and will let me use the phone and his unlimited plan for $50/month.
Again you don't comprehend. My home Wi Fi works fine. Other locations are hit and miss and I really can't tell clients that they need to replace their modem because it doesn't work with my phone ... See more...
Again you don't comprehend. My home Wi Fi works fine. Other locations are hit and miss and I really can't tell clients that they need to replace their modem because it doesn't work with my phone after the update. My main problem is with Verizon's 4G network that could be used in place of Wi Fi. Places I've connected without a problem before the update now have very intermittent or no connection. I'm paying for a data plan that I can't use. The Weather Channel data is in black and white but the ads are in color. NFL Mobile videos will start to play and after about 15 seconds it stops to load and eventually locks up so I have to restart the phone to do anything. Verizon called me today and left a voicemail that sounds like somebody was getting pounded on their back while talking.
You seem to have reading comprehension problems. IHPro clearly states that the router was reset many times. Why buy a new router when the next update will likely render that inoperative too? Does... See more...
You seem to have reading comprehension problems. IHPro clearly states that the router was reset many times. Why buy a new router when the next update will likely render that inoperative too? Does someone pay you to be their tool? I haven't had this phone a year and this is the second update that really screwed everything up. When Microsoft puts out a new program, they don't force you to change to it. I'm still using XP on this laptop.
I have a similar problem but my phone connects fine to my home network and has difficulty connecting to Verizon's 4G network since the update. I'm paying for a data plan I can't use! My battery l... See more...
I have a similar problem but my phone connects fine to my home network and has difficulty connecting to Verizon's 4G network since the update. I'm paying for a data plan I can't use! My battery life is crap since the update. If I try to touch an icon on the screen, it scrolls. When I try to scroll, it locks on to an icon. I get more dropped calls than before and voicemails are sometimes delayed a day or more. Every time there is an update it takes weeks to get the phone back to a usable condition. Verizon denies that it is their problem and blames Motorola. Motorola blames Verizon. I'm looking into filing a case against Verizon in small claims court since they sold the phone and the service.
I'm not looking forward to another surprise upgrade like the ICS where I had couldn't answer my phone in the daylight. I wish I could just get voice mail on time instead of a day or two later.
Only 13 days to reply? Did anyone else suddenly find that their program was changed to ICS without any prior notification? I was at work when my phone rang and I tried to drag the tab to answer b... See more...
Only 13 days to reply? Did anyone else suddenly find that their program was changed to ICS without any prior notification? I was at work when my phone rang and I tried to drag the tab to answer but it didn't work. I was outside in the bright sunlight where it was difficult to see the screen so I turned to shade the screen to find a completely different screen. I got on a landline phone to Verizon to find out what was going on. After the usual long wait, I was redirected to tech support. The tech told me I had downloaded ICS. I explained that I didn't because I wouldn't know how to do it. I could barely use the phone to answer and place calls. One would think that Verizon would have an online primer for ICS before they made it available.