Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,186 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jagger-VzW's Posts

There are no stipulations other than the device has to be an approved Verizon Wireless device.  Even if the customer owed a $10,000 bill on their old account, you would be setting up a new account... See more...
There are no stipulations other than the device has to be an approved Verizon Wireless device.  Even if the customer owed a $10,000 bill on their old account, you would be setting up a new account in your name. 
Important:   5GB or 5120 MB plan is what you can use as data transfer for your monthly allowance.  If you go over and this depends entirely on your usage, but is not necessarily hard to do... you ... See more...
Important:   5GB or 5120 MB plan is what you can use as data transfer for your monthly allowance.  If you go over and this depends entirely on your usage, but is not necessarily hard to do... you would incur $0.05 per MB or $51.20 per Gigabyte that you go over.  If you are unfamiliar with data transfer or what watching a YouTube video etc...  I suggest taking an active role and researching this as I would want you to come into this with your eyes wide open.
Not sure why that posted in huge font, it was not intentional. 
Unfortunately it does not support Linux.
As an employee who is working to know "everything" I would honestly welcome a Private Message advising me that what I posted was incorrect so that I can learn and grow.  Thank you!  
DaniLove13 is correct... Additionally, even changing your calling plan up or down will not extend or renew your contract. 
I will bring up your suggestion at our next operations meeting.
I am not sure of your exact situation, but if you are being asked to confirm your identity your drivers license should suffice.  You might want to bring a recent utility bill, but I do not see tha... See more...
I am not sure of your exact situation, but if you are being asked to confirm your identity your drivers license should suffice.  You might want to bring a recent utility bill, but I do not see that being necessary, but better better to bring it to be safe and save a trip.  Verizon Wireless values our customers and want to make sure we are dealing with the correct person, so this should be a very quick trip into a retail store just so they can validate they are speaking with the Verizon Wireless Account holder.