Try not to get confused when looking at the Blackberry/PDA/Smartphone $29.99 UNLIMITED Data Plan and any of our OTHER Broadband pricing.   When you are on the $29.99 UNLIMITED Data Plan you recei... See more...
Try not to get confused when looking at the Blackberry/PDA/Smartphone $29.99 UNLIMITED Data Plan and any of our OTHER Broadband pricing.   When you are on the $29.99 UNLIMITED Data Plan you receive unlimted data to surf the web, pull email etc...  What you cannot do is tether your Blackberry to your laptop and use it Unlimited...   I hope this helps,   .  
Yes, it is called doing an "Assumption of Liability" and is easily conducted by calling into our CS department or coming to any VZW Corporate Communication Store (Not an Agent or Authorized Deale... See more...
Yes, it is called doing an "Assumption of Liability" and is easily conducted by calling into our CS department or coming to any VZW Corporate Communication Store (Not an Agent or Authorized Dealer).   They'll run a credit check on the new person and then switch everything over.  It should not take long at all!   .  
Depending upon your signal strength you may want to research our Network Extender Product:   Network Extender details: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=gotoFemtocell  ... See more...
Depending upon your signal strength you may want to research our Network Extender Product:   Network Extender details: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=gotoFemtocell    FAQ: http://support.vzw.com/faqs/Equipment/network_extender.html   .
I come across this at least once or twice per day on this Forum. There is a BIG difference between MBB (Mobile Broadband) calling plans that HAVE a 5GB limit and our $29.99 or $44.99 smartphone/Bl... See more...
I come across this at least once or twice per day on this Forum. There is a BIG difference between MBB (Mobile Broadband) calling plans that HAVE a 5GB limit and our $29.99 or $44.99 smartphone/Blackberry plans... The MBB is for Laptops or for tethering and HAS a 5GB limit... The Smartphone $29.99 or Enterprise Version for $44.99 BOTH are UNLIMITED! There I said it... One has a limit the OTHER DOES NOT! >
May I ask what we have attempted to rectify your situation?  Additionally, Verizon Wireless will not have to "take you to court" they will simply ding your credit when/if you do not pay your earl... See more...
May I ask what we have attempted to rectify your situation?  Additionally, Verizon Wireless will not have to "take you to court" they will simply ding your credit when/if you do not pay your early termination fee to the legally binding contract that you signed.  I would like to ensure that this situation does not happen so please Private Message me and lets see if I cannot help solve your issue so everyone is happy.     
No one can see the content of your text messages after they have been sent and then deleted from your handset/device.  Only a Law Enforcement Officer with a valid Court Order can then obtain the ... See more...
No one can see the content of your text messages after they have been sent and then deleted from your handset/device.  Only a Law Enforcement Officer with a valid Court Order can then obtain the records, but not any "person" with a court order...      
*228 is used to update your Preferred Roaming List (PRLs) and to activate devices.  Use *228 to update your PRL about once a month.  Once a week is overkill.   .  
If you provide your own Blackberry you probably won't be required to add the $29.99 data feature, but IF you USE the Internet IT WILL BE COSTLY.  If VZW supplies you the PDA/SMARTPHONE or BB You ... See more...
If you provide your own Blackberry you probably won't be required to add the $29.99 data feature, but IF you USE the Internet IT WILL BE COSTLY.  If VZW supplies you the PDA/SMARTPHONE or BB You MUST have the $29.99 or $44.99 Enterprise Data Feature Plan.   .  
Yes, UNLESS you bring your own CPE (Customer Provided Equipment) to the table and activate it on your already established account.   .  
If you own both devices you can easily switch back and forth using My Verizon and conducting ESN/MEID changes whenever you want.     .  
Allow me to clarify, there is a difference between Unlimited PDA/Smartphone or Blackberry versus Unlimited Aircard usage where you would be using a laptop.  Unlimited DOES exist using the PDA/Sma... See more...
Allow me to clarify, there is a difference between Unlimited PDA/Smartphone or Blackberry versus Unlimited Aircard usage where you would be using a laptop.  Unlimited DOES exist using the PDA/Smartphone plans of $29.99 Consumer or $44.99 for the Enterprise addition.  You add the Data Plan Feature to your PDA/BB/Smartphone and you CAN use data what would be refered to as UNLIMITED... However, you cannot then use that same plan to tether your Smartphone/PDA/BB to a Laptop...  I hope this makes sense, if you are still confused, I have some great collateral that explains it and I'll get it to you, just send me a Private Message..   .  
What discount do you have?  Equipment or service or both?  Try adding it yourself at www.verizonwireless.com/discounts   .  
BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.0.08 Shut Down   Effective 12/15, RIM will no longer support BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM) v5.0.0.08. This version is a beta release of the software users received ... See more...
BlackBerry Messenger 5.0.0.08 Shut Down   Effective 12/15, RIM will no longer support BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM) v5.0.0.08. This version is a beta release of the software users received through unofficial channels. BlackBerry users on this version of BBM who do not update their client by 12/15 may experience issues sending and receiving instant messages with BBM and may have issues sending avatar updates. RIM will be notifying BlackBerry users currently running this version by sending PIN messages and recommending they update to the latest approved release of BBM before December 15, 2009 to avoid disruption in their BBM service. RIM will send PIN Messages on 12/8 and 12/9 at 9:00 AM ET referring customers to www.blackberry.com/blackberrymessenger to download the approved BBM client (free of charge), by following the on-screen instructions. .
I grab my son's phone and check the outgoing from time-to-time, but there is no way (at this time) technologically to monitor the content of the text messages...     .  
I get this error message when I attempt to send PIXs/VIDs to Non-VZW Customers who do not have Enhanced Messaging.  Not sure this is the problem, but thought I might offer it as a possibility.  ... See more...
I get this error message when I attempt to send PIXs/VIDs to Non-VZW Customers who do not have Enhanced Messaging.  Not sure this is the problem, but thought I might offer it as a possibility.     .  
Best and fastest way is to move your pics to a SD Card and then copy to your PC.  If your device does not have this or you don't want to go and purchase a Mini-SD Card, you can send all your pics... See more...
Best and fastest way is to move your pics to a SD Card and then copy to your PC.  If your device does not have this or you don't want to go and purchase a Mini-SD Card, you can send all your pics via Pix Message to ANY email address and then save them!      .  
"In" signifies that you are sending to another VZW Customer, hence,  you are not paying for the TXT...    .
A netbook is a min-laptop, but typically is only used to access the Internet.  Now don't get me wrong, some people use them for more, but if you want/need more... I highly suggest buying a laptop... See more...
A netbook is a min-laptop, but typically is only used to access the Internet.  Now don't get me wrong, some people use them for more, but if you want/need more... I highly suggest buying a laptop for another few hundred dollars and then getting an aircard or activating the internal modem aircards that most already have installed.   $59.99 gives you Internet access across the country... not bad if you need it while just about anywhere in America, but you'll need to make that decision.   Netbooks smaller, cute, but lack the computing power and memory of a standard laptop...   Not sure where/how you want to use your laptop?  If other than the Internet from Anywhere, I suggest a Laptop.   Yes, you can ....     .
No, you will not be able to keep your Grandfathered "Unlimited" data plan when upgrading equipment.  I suggest you buying a Netbook online (Ebay/Craig's List) and then do a simple ESN / MEID chan... See more...
No, you will not be able to keep your Grandfathered "Unlimited" data plan when upgrading equipment.  I suggest you buying a Netbook online (Ebay/Craig's List) and then do a simple ESN / MEID change in order to keep your current plan.     .  
At this time, we do not offer the DROID without a camera.  However, I will pass up your request through our HQ equipment department as I know the need is out there!     .