Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,990 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

LTux's Posts

As far as I am aware, I have always used the standard keyboard and texting apps that came with the phone.  There is no swype option on the keyboard any longer. The keyboard is just standard numbe... See more...
As far as I am aware, I have always used the standard keyboard and texting apps that came with the phone.  There is no swype option on the keyboard any longer. The keyboard is just standard numbers and letters that have to be pressed individually. When I go to settings to try to change anything in swype, it looks as it would if swype were working - it shows all the settings for swype are correct - it just doesn't show up when the keyboard pops up for any apps or function on the phone. I placed the phone in SafeMode and still not able to use swype.
I have tried force stop, cleared the data and rebooted.... no success. I have the Motorola RAZR...model XT907? I didn't download any new apps but I did recently uninstall a few 3rd party apps th... See more...
I have tried force stop, cleared the data and rebooted.... no success. I have the Motorola RAZR...model XT907? I didn't download any new apps but I did recently uninstall a few 3rd party apps that I was no longer using. They were ones I had added, not ones that came with the phone.
I am not sure what update happened or when it happened...one minute I was using swype...the next, it is no longer working. I tried turning it off and then back on. I tried turning the whole devic... See more...
I am not sure what update happened or when it happened...one minute I was using swype...the next, it is no longer working. I tried turning it off and then back on. I tried turning the whole device off and back on. I am at a loss. HELP! PLEASE! Thanks!
Can someone help me figure out how to get the phone to actually STAY locked?  Just received a refurbished LG Ally and when you lock the phone and then slide the Qwerty out...it unlocks the phone ... See more...
Can someone help me figure out how to get the phone to actually STAY locked?  Just received a refurbished LG Ally and when you lock the phone and then slide the Qwerty out...it unlocks the phone instead of showing the slide lock.  This is a problem as my BF puts the phone in his pocket, it will inadvertently slide enough to unlock the phone and then happily pocket dial people, start apps, etc.  Is there a way to stop the keyboard from unlocking the phone?