Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,545 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Klue's Posts

Anytime a phone company offers to give you money always ask and see it in writing how it will be dispursed, then make your decesion on the purchase.  In this case Verizon is giving the turn in value ... See more...
Anytime a phone company offers to give you money always ask and see it in writing how it will be dispursed, then make your decesion on the purchase.  In this case Verizon is giving the turn in value over a two year period thereby forcing you remain with the company paying for your service for two more years if you want their $20 credit each month.  A few years back when I did a BOGO for my S7's it was stated in writing I would receive a visa gift card for the full amount cost of the second phone which I did receive 6 weeks later. If they offered to pay me in installments I would have declined the BOGO.
Steps to clear the system cache.   1. Turn off the Galaxy S7. 2. Press and hold the following buttons at the same time— Volume Up, Power and Home. Wait for the Android logo to show up and for the ... See more...
Steps to clear the system cache.   1. Turn off the Galaxy S7. 2. Press and hold the following buttons at the same time— Volume Up, Power and Home. Wait for the Android logo to show up and for the phone to vibrate. 3. Let go of the Power button even as you continue to press the Volume Up and Home buttons. 4. Use the volume buttons to scroll down to Wipe Cache partition. 5. Press the Power button. Scroll down to Yes then press the Power button again. 6. Scroll down to Reboot System Now, then press Power button. That’s it. The Samsung Galaxy S7 will reboot with a cleared system cache. Your phone should now work faster.
Try clearing your system cache. This usually works for minor phone quirks.
Sorry but can't help you as I have know idea who you are and if your story is even legit. I would suggest that you take the phone to a Verizon corporate store to see if they can help you. They can at... See more...
Sorry but can't help you as I have know idea who you are and if your story is even legit. I would suggest that you take the phone to a Verizon corporate store to see if they can help you. They can at least verify who you are through your Verizon account.
See here https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S-Series/SOLVED-Insufficient-funds-to-receive-message-out-of-memory/m-p/1136766#M77772%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message 
I've found my phones a couple of times using my google account.
If by chance my suggestion above does not work make sure your keyboard is turned on. Settings > General Management > Language and Input > Default Keyboard > Select Samsung Keyboard. 
Try this Settings > Apps > Press 3 dots upper right hand corner > select Show system apps > select Samsung Keyboard > Select storage > Clear Cache. Now see if a keyboard comes up.
If your wife's phone beleives the wifi signal is not strong enough it will switch over to verizon mobile data to complete the task. To prevent this keep mobile data turned off.
You can replace the samsung screen protector for $30. Some Verizon stores carry them. You could also put on a glass protector which should last for the life of your phone, but your fingerprint reader... See more...
You can replace the samsung screen protector for $30. Some Verizon stores carry them. You could also put on a glass protector which should last for the life of your phone, but your fingerprint reader might not work according to Samsung. Probably just telling you that so you buy the Samsung protector.
Look here   https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-use-google-to-find-your-lost-android-phone/https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-use-google-to-find-your-lost-android-phone/
Have you tried a factory reset? You can get new S10's in the $600 range now.
Try clearing your system cache. 1.  First, turn off your Galaxy S7 and get into Recovery menu. 2.  Press volume up + home + power button simultaneously. Keep on holding the buttons till you see And... See more...
Try clearing your system cache. 1.  First, turn off your Galaxy S7 and get into Recovery menu. 2.  Press volume up + home + power button simultaneously. Keep on holding the buttons till you see Android figure on your screen. 3.  Now you will see a number of options on the screen. Use volume keys to navigate to “Wipe          Cache Partition“. Use the power button to select it. 4.  Now it will confirm if you really want to wipe cache. Select yes. See the log on the bottom of the screen. When clearing cache process will be complete. Then          select   5.  “Reboot System Now” to restart your phone
From Best Buy FAQ Can you receive and reply to text messages? Best answer: Yes, you can receive and reply to text messages. The watch must be connected to a phone through Bluetooth and the Galaxy W... See more...
From Best Buy FAQ Can you receive and reply to text messages? Best answer: Yes, you can receive and reply to text messages. The watch must be connected to a phone through Bluetooth and the Galaxy Wearable app.
Some details would be nice, then someone could help you.
You didn't mention it, so I will ask did you use memory cleanup in device maintenance?
Try this https://www.imore.com/how-switch-from-android-iphone-ipadhttps://www.imore.com/how-switch-from-android-iphone-ipad
There is recovery software out there that might help you get you pictures back. Do a Google search for it. You have to pay for it although it lets you try it for free for a test. That being said your... See more...
There is recovery software out there that might help you get you pictures back. Do a Google search for it. You have to pay for it although it lets you try it for free for a test. That being said your SD card should always be removed from the phone before any update is started. Also do the update on your scheduled time and never let the phone do it automatically.  Good Luck
Try putting your phone in safe mode then see if bluethooth drops the connection. If it doesn't then you probably have an app installed on your phone that is in conflict with your bluetooth.
From Verizon upgrade FAQ Are all Samsung devices eligible for the annual upgrade program? No. The only Samsung devices eligible for the annual upgrade program are: Samsung Galaxy S10 5G only versi... See more...
From Verizon upgrade FAQ Are all Samsung devices eligible for the annual upgrade program? No. The only Samsung devices eligible for the annual upgrade program are: Samsung Galaxy S10 5G only version purchased on a device payment agreement on or after 4/25/19. Samsung Galaxy S8 and Samsung Galaxy S8+ purchased on a device payment agreement on or before 10/21/17. For all other Samsung devices purchased on device payment agreements, you must pay off the remaining balance to be able to upgrade to a new device. You may be able to trade-in the device after paying off the remaining balance. Our Device Trade-In program page has all the details.