Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,026 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Klue's Posts

Phone was on charger for about an hour and when I came to check on it, the following was presented. Screen color blue/green. There is a big downward pointing arrow in the middle of the screen with t... See more...
Phone was on charger for about an hour and when I came to check on it, the following was presented. Screen color blue/green. There is a big downward pointing arrow in the middle of the screen with the words Downloading do not turn off target. In the upper left corner of the screen the following 8 lines of words appear, FACTORY MODE: (HIGH SPEED} PRODUCT NAME : G938V CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official SYSTEM STATUS: Official FRP LOCK: On QUALCOM SECURE BOOT : ENABLE AP SWREV: (2.1.1.1.1) K11 S11 SECURE DOWNLOAD: ENABLE None of the buttons work.  Anyone have any ideas what is going on? Thanks for your replys.
Updates, once applied are permanent. They cannot be removed.
If you can't shut it down to reboot, let the battery die, charge it up a little and reboot.  I don't now if this will work but it's worth a try. Sort of like a battery pull on older phones that had r... See more...
If you can't shut it down to reboot, let the battery die, charge it up a little and reboot.  I don't now if this will work but it's worth a try. Sort of like a battery pull on older phones that had removable batteries.
A factory reset only puts the phone back to factory conditions, it will not delete the data on the sd card.
If you want to try it google your question and watch the Utube videos, or send it to Samsung for repair.
The only way I know of saving a single text is to take a screen shot and save it to the SD card.
If the screen is still frozen I would just let the phones battery completly die and shut off. Put it in the charger for a few minutes, turn it on to see if it boots up.
Just return it to Amazon, they have a 30 day return policy on cell phones.
If your contacts are backed up to your google account, try this to get the names back,  Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System aps, select Contacts Storage, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Then open ... See more...
If your contacts are backed up to your google account, try this to get the names back,  Go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System aps, select Contacts Storage, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Then open Contacts again and give it a few seconds to re-sync with your Google account
The way I edit my phone numbers, delete the contact then add it again with the new information.
Not sure what phones you all are using, but I can turn it off on my S7 by doing the following 1. Tap settings 2. Select general management 3. Select language Input 4. Select keyboards then select... See more...
Not sure what phones you all are using, but I can turn it off on my S7 by doing the following 1. Tap settings 2. Select general management 3. Select language Input 4. Select keyboards then select on-screen keyboard 5. Select Samsung keyboard 6. Select smart typing 7. Select Predictive text, turn it off.
That's the way it works on the S7. Turn wifi on and wifi direct turns on automatically. Manually turn off wifi direct and wifi also turns off. There is no way to disable wifi direct and have wifi sta... See more...
That's the way it works on the S7. Turn wifi on and wifi direct turns on automatically. Manually turn off wifi direct and wifi also turns off. There is no way to disable wifi direct and have wifi stay on. It appears that we can have our cake but not able to eat it.
Remove the SD card from the phone then insert the card directly into the computer.
Have you installed the updates?
If you are placing all your data, photos etc on your sd card then just remove the card prior to the factory reset. All you other data that is on internal memory should be in the cloud if you have bee... See more...
If you are placing all your data, photos etc on your sd card then just remove the card prior to the factory reset. All you other data that is on internal memory should be in the cloud if you have been backing it up. Sometimes a FDR is your only option if nothing else you tried is working.
If you can't shutdown your phone, let it drain the battery until it shuts off, then plug it back in and try to do a factory reset.
So what you are saying is a wifi connection is required for gps location to work correctly on your phone?
I would exchange the phone before the 14 day takeback expires.
Yes you have to manage or it gets away from you very quickly.
Isn't that subject covered in your owners manual?