Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,386 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MalDaley's Posts

How was the note compared to the s3?
That's my biggest fear. I'm wondering if it's worth ditching the iPhone because I'm in so deep with the apps never mind iTunes, the calendar, etc. On the other hand, I can't tell you how many of ... See more...
That's my biggest fear. I'm wondering if it's worth ditching the iPhone because I'm in so deep with the apps never mind iTunes, the calendar, etc. On the other hand, I can't tell you how many of my friends are displeased with the iPhone 5. They say it's a very frustrating phone. Very glitchy.
iPhone user for 4 years... Getting antsy, but wondering if I should make the transition? Thoughts? Looking for people who have experienced the iPhone and know a bit about the Galaxy line. Pros... See more...
iPhone user for 4 years... Getting antsy, but wondering if I should make the transition? Thoughts? Looking for people who have experienced the iPhone and know a bit about the Galaxy line. Pros and Cons appreciated. This has become a major internal battle.