Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,858 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Prizm's Posts

About to head to St. John in a couple of weeks. I was told Verizon in USVI is covered under unlimited plans. Is that not what's happening on the ground?
Same thing for me. So stupid. A technology company. Yeah... I dont think so.
This is ridiculous. This is the exact same garbage I'm going through right now. I've spoken with 6 people over several hours. I cannot accept terms and conditions on my pre-order and the account is o... See more...
This is ridiculous. This is the exact same garbage I'm going through right now. I've spoken with 6 people over several hours. I cannot accept terms and conditions on my pre-order and the account is on HOLD.  
I'm in the same boat. I've spoken with 5 people over several hours. This is so stupid.
I see that this problem has been ongoing with Verizon orders since 2014! I mean, seriously?   I purchased an iphone13 Pro on preorder and my order is on hold. It says I need to accept Terms and Con... See more...
I see that this problem has been ongoing with Verizon orders since 2014! I mean, seriously?   I purchased an iphone13 Pro on preorder and my order is on hold. It says I need to accept Terms and Conditions, but it wont let me. I spoke with 3 reps and they all say it's fine on "their end" and yet my order is still on hold.   I need this resolved before 9/24. This is ridiculous.
This is ridiculous. How can you not know Manhattan NYC is absolutely abysmal for LTE connection.  Building penetration is even worse. Invariably you get nothing.  Zip. No signal at all. Most r... See more...
This is ridiculous. How can you not know Manhattan NYC is absolutely abysmal for LTE connection.  Building penetration is even worse. Invariably you get nothing.  Zip. No signal at all. Most reliable network, my foot.  Your service here is a complete rip off.
Manhattan Verizon is straight up garbage 4G LTE.  This is just like the bad old days of ATT with the iphone 1.  I was disappointed a year ago with Verizon service in the city and now I'm even mor... See more...
Manhattan Verizon is straight up garbage 4G LTE.  This is just like the bad old days of ATT with the iphone 1.  I was disappointed a year ago with Verizon service in the city and now I'm even more disappointed.  Midtown.  Lower midtown.  Uptown. SOHO. East Village, you name it.  Barely dial up speeds, if that. Verizon has some serious, serious problems here. I can only imagine hundreds of thousand are thinking about jumping ship here. All my friends on ATT get smoking speeds.  It's definitely not worth the price.
I would attribute this terrible service to Hurricane Sandy. However, the complaints of awful service have existed prior to Sandy hitting.  Coverage in the city is very spotty.  Midtown is a night... See more...
I would attribute this terrible service to Hurricane Sandy. However, the complaints of awful service have existed prior to Sandy hitting.  Coverage in the city is very spotty.  Midtown is a nightmare.  Next to zero service.
I can confirm the awful speeds in Midtown.  I just got the iphone5 and the service for VZ is terrible in Midtown. As in non-existent on quite a few streets from 10th Ave at 42nd. All the way ... See more...
I can confirm the awful speeds in Midtown.  I just got the iphone5 and the service for VZ is terrible in Midtown. As in non-existent on quite a few streets from 10th Ave at 42nd. All the way over to Bryant Park. Considering this is where I work, this may be a deal breaker for me. This is like going back to the bad old days of Cell Service with ATT.  Verizon - you disappoint, in one of your largest markets/if not THE largest market on the planet. Step it up.
My situation. Just jumped ship from ATT to Verizon. Fired up an Iphone5.  I live and work in Manhattan.     Live in E. Village.  Work all over the city.  Now granted I've only been on network ... See more...
My situation. Just jumped ship from ATT to Verizon. Fired up an Iphone5.  I live and work in Manhattan.     Live in E. Village.  Work all over the city.  Now granted I've only been on network for about 48 hours, but I have to say, I'm simply appalled at the signal strength of Verizon in the city.  Just to make sure phone was in correct operating shape. I reset the network settings. And reinstalled the factory software on the iphone to make sure I had a clean slate to work with. My issues. 1) Very limited LTE coverage.  spotty at  best. Weak and slow in quite a few areas. Midtown is awful. 2)  Building penetration is terrible - I drop to EVDO signal "o" indoors consistently  Awful. 3)  In 3G areas phone will not automatically re-lock back on to LTE signals.  Have to reset signal into airplane mode. And then back.  Unacceptable. The question to Verizon is...I feel like I'm back to the bad old days of the iphone1 rollout on ATT.  This is terrible.  While Verizon my have a nice looking map of broad LTE coverage across the USA, the depth of coverage is shallow? Checking on other forums and postings -  Verizon LTE coverage in Manhattan appears to be universally awful in relation to how it interacts with the iphone5 -  And the 3G speed next to useless. Is it time to jump back to ATT?  Sadly, this may be the case.