Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,663 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JimmyT1950's Posts

Not sure where your problem lies but I've had my storm for about7 or 8 months and have absolutely no problems with it. It is working flawlessly and I love the phone. It just took me a while to ge... See more...
Not sure where your problem lies but I've had my storm for about7 or 8 months and have absolutely no problems with it. It is working flawlessly and I love the phone. It just took me a while to get used to the keyboard after using the BB 8830
My mistake. I have this app on my storm but I am looking for it to install on my BB world edition, 8830?
On my BBStorm, I have an application called My Verizon that shows useage and other data for my BB. Does anyone know if this app is available for the BB 9530? Id so, where can I download it?   T... See more...
On my BBStorm, I have an application called My Verizon that shows useage and other data for my BB. Does anyone know if this app is available for the BB 9530? Id so, where can I download it?   TIA, Jim