Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,107 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

creicheneker's Posts

Will they help me, even though my phone is past warranty?
Yes, I have done that also.
Yes I press and release the factory reset option on the boot menu. It just continues to do the robot loop.
I have choose factory reset, it still is stuck on robot loop.
How do you correctly master-reset? I believe I have done so , and it still only loads the first screen over and over again.
Our monthly bill is almost 250$ /month , I have been on unlimited data since the blackberry tour in 2009.
Okay so I originally had a Droid 3 on the unlimited data plan, (blackberry tour before that).  I was grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, my Droid 3 was having the same issues everyone els... See more...
Okay so I originally had a Droid 3 on the unlimited data plan, (blackberry tour before that).  I was grandfathered into the unlimited data plan, my Droid 3 was having the same issues everyone else's had so I got rid of it and switched to an HTC Thunderbolt.  My HTC thunderbolt is stuck on the single "HTC" screen while booting up, it constantly buzzes and loads the same page over and over again.  Many people have been posting this issue all over verizon,and HTC support alike yet nothing has been done to help me and it doesn't appear it will be. So my main question is would Verizon be willing to upgrade my line early, If I give up my grandfathered unlimited data for a capped data plan.  IMO it seems like it would be a smart business move to get as many people as possible off of their unlimited data as that is the companies plan, and if I had any say as a company I would allow it just to cap data.  So what are my chances of getting an upgraded if I explain to a supervisor I will sign off of the unlimited data I currently have for capped data.