Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,361 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

akm's Posts

cstrait001 wrote: I know there were problems with vtext.com this weekend. Someone else on this board reported an expired web certificate. I also received en error that the server was not avai... See more...
cstrait001 wrote: I know there were problems with vtext.com this weekend. Someone else on this board reported an expired web certificate. I also received en error that the server was not available.  I just tried logging in a minute ago and got in okay. Hopefully VZW will get this fixed soon. Thanks for the reply and info Its been going 'off and on' for a couple weeks here. Have had same problem b4, but not in last year or so. Havent changed anything with PCs, so leads me to believe its a VZW question. Would be nice to get an official VZW reading... any way to do that ?
When try to login during morning (AM) hours, get following message...     "The website cannot display the page   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------... See more...
When try to login during morning (AM) hours, get following message...     "The website cannot display the page   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------HTTP 500  Most likely causes:    The website is under maintenance.    The website has a programming error.  What you can try:      Refresh the page.      Go back to the previous page.      More information When click on 'More information' get... This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.  For more information about HTTP errors, see Help."     Later in afternoon it is sometimes possible to login. Have tried on 2 differnet PCs and get same results. Please advise. Thank you.  
'Vtext' logs us out in about 5 minutes or less. How can we lengthen that default time period ? Thank you for your help.  
Thanks Justin. Ooops, was looking under 'Thread Options'... guess I should have known, it should have been 'Forum Options' if anything.... maybe a suggestion would be to put the search feature at th... See more...
Thanks Justin. Ooops, was looking under 'Thread Options'... guess I should have known, it should have been 'Forum Options' if anything.... maybe a suggestion would be to put the search feature at the top of the page, like most internet forums, if possible. Thanks again.
Cant find forum search feature. Is there none. If not, there should be. Thank you for your help. Message Edited by Kathleen on 04-20-2009 09:18 AM
Thank you for the reply.  Hmmm....  my 'preferences' have the check box checked for if I want to "View Signatures in Messages", but there is no place in my profile to create that signature that I mi... See more...
Thank you for the reply.  Hmmm....  my 'preferences' have the check box checked for if I want to "View Signatures in Messages", but there is no place in my profile to create that signature that I might view in my messages (or others messages?). So, is the box there for the future possibility of being able to create signatures for our profiles ?
Odd thing is that in 'preferences' it has a check box for if you want to "View Signatures in Messages". Why is that a choice if signatures are disabled ?
Where to post general feedback on use of Verizon website (general website, not just forums) ? Thank you for your help.