Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,400 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

gbroiles's Posts

It's not like they really care what number I use, because they'll cheerfully assign me a completely different phone number to use with that contract obligation. And it's not like they really care... See more...
It's not like they really care what number I use, because they'll cheerfully assign me a completely different phone number to use with that contract obligation. And it's not like they really care which phone instrument I use, because they'll even let me swap phones online through a web interface. So all they've really got (or appear to care about) is that I promise to maintain service with them, using some phone number, and some phone, for the next year. And I've got no problem with that. I'm not trying to avoid paying them, I'm just trying to avoid paying a termination fee for a contract that I don't want/need to terminate.
Right, that's why I was asking about a way to do this without an ETF. I have two other phones and a tablet on Verizon, it's not that I'm not going to be paying them into the indefinite future, bu... See more...
Right, that's why I was asking about a way to do this without an ETF. I have two other phones and a tablet on Verizon, it's not that I'm not going to be paying them into the indefinite future, but I just need this particular phone number to be somewhere else and don't really want to pay $250 to make that happen.
I want to be able to use that particular phone number with Twilio, so it needs to leave Verizon. And, yes, I really want that result.
I want to port away a phone number without incurring an early termination fee. I'm happy to have a new number assigned and keep using that phone with a new phone number. How do I do that?