Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,776 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

andrinalara's Posts

I tried that and I searched for New Applications but it's not coming up. Too bad. Thanks for the help anyway!
Lena, thank you for the response! I only show Menu>Options>Messaging>Mobile Email but I do not see Mobile IM. That's the menu list under Messaging: 1. New Message 2. Messages 3. Emergency... See more...
Lena, thank you for the response! I only show Menu>Options>Messaging>Mobile Email but I do not see Mobile IM. That's the menu list under Messaging: 1. New Message 2. Messages 3. Emergency Alerts 4. Drafts 5. Voicemail 6. Social Networks 7. Mobile Email Please reply soon. Thanks!
I just figured it out. You hold the middle button and it comes up with a little menu. This way I can "move" and "clear" it. Problem solved. Thanks!
How to IM on Samsung Intensity III? I read on different pages that it supports IM but I cannot find the option. Please help.
Do I get charged for using the Email client on Samsung Intensity III when I have the $50 prepaid plan? The message in the beginning stated when you're $9.99 and higher you won't be charged. Pleas... See more...
Do I get charged for using the Email client on Samsung Intensity III when I have the $50 prepaid plan? The message in the beginning stated when you're $9.99 and higher you won't be charged. Please confirm.
I added a link to my starting page but I added the wrong one and now I cannot change it. Is there a way to change it?