Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bardiyak's Posts

I called them  and told them that they have replaced the phone 3 times already and the new phones have the same problem. you HAVE TO talk to tech support, they are the ones with the power of chan... See more...
I called them  and told them that they have replaced the phone 3 times already and the new phones have the same problem. you HAVE TO talk to tech support, they are the ones with the power of changing the phones. It is a law if they replace the phone more than 3 times and you still have the same problem, they have to replace the phone to something comparable or better. if they dont help you, simply creat a BBB complaint and someone from Corporate office will call you to resolve you issue.  
so what I did last Thursday was calling customer care and asking for tech support. I told them that they have tried to fix the data connection issue but they have failed. Since they had replaced ... See more...
so what I did last Thursday was calling customer care and asking for tech support. I told them that they have tried to fix the data connection issue but they have failed. Since they had replaced my phone before and they knew the new phone is not going to fix the problem, they offered me a HTC Rezound. it is basically an upgrade to Bionic. it has a faster processor and better screen. ICS is already on it(http://geekaphone.com/compare/HTC-Rezound-vs-Motorola-DROID-BIONIC). I looked around to see if there is any known issue with it, but it seems that the ics update have no problem so far. I think your guys should call and ask for you phone to be changed. good luck .
please make a FCC and BBB complaint. this way at least you can have your voice can be heard.
I have been having the same problem and its seems that big red is not doing anything about it. so I ended up filling a BBB and FCC complaint. got a call from a rep said that there is a update com... See more...
I have been having the same problem and its seems that big red is not doing anything about it. so I ended up filling a BBB and FCC complaint. got a call from a rep said that there is a update coming mid Sep. He couldn't tell me if it was the ICS coming out or just a fix. I really suggest you guys filling complaint with BBB and FCC!