Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,919 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

hermanator's Posts

While waiting for a response I called support. After going through various diagnostics over the phone the Verizon tech decided to replace my phone. The second replacement phone acts just the same... See more...
While waiting for a response I called support. After going through various diagnostics over the phone the Verizon tech decided to replace my phone. The second replacement phone acts just the same, so it must be a software issue. This is what happens: Turn on bluetooth earpiece, phone does not connect Status - Paired but not connected. I tap on it and status reads "connecting" but does not connect Status reads "Pair with this device?" I tap on it and it reads "pairing" then "connected to phone audio" I have to go through the above sequence each time to connect my earpiece. It worked flawlessly with my old phone. Please fix your software release! Hermanator
Just got a warranty replacement phone. Previously, my Plantonics Explorer 395 earpiece worked perfectly with my Motorola Droid X. Now, with the new phone I have to go into settings/wireless & net... See more...
Just got a warranty replacement phone. Previously, my Plantonics Explorer 395 earpiece worked perfectly with my Motorola Droid X. Now, with the new phone I have to go into settings/wireless & networks/Bluetooth settings/ each time and manually reconnect (it says "paired but not connected). This is NOT ACCEPTABLE! System: 4.5.621.MB810.Verizon.en.US Model Number: DROIDX Android version: 2.3.4 Basebrand version: BP_C_01.09.15P Kernel version: 2.7.32.9-g1282440mcbk83@il93lnxdroid08#1 Build number: 4.5.1_57_DX8-51 DRI version: 5 PRL version: 52986