Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,725 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

itzme's Posts

On my S10, when forwarding spam text to address 7726, phone replies with "No results found".
It adds the dash because it thinks you are typing a phone number as in 772-678-1234.
What in the world is a single text bubble?
Thanks for replying, jav6. That explains it.  
I called the Customer Service number to get an explanation of my account. They sent a verification code by text that I received just fine. I am supposed to enter that number. Where do I enter my r... See more...
I called the Customer Service number to get an explanation of my account. They sent a verification code by text that I received just fine. I am supposed to enter that number. Where do I enter my responseon my phone?  Neither the keboard nor text reply worked. Thanks anyone.
Where is Number 13?
You are correct, Tidbits. Yes it is a menu for the current screen only. I found what appears to be the latest user guide for the SCH I545, on the Samsung site, not the Verizon site. It seems t... See more...
You are correct, Tidbits. Yes it is a menu for the current screen only. I found what appears to be the latest user guide for the SCH I545, on the Samsung site, not the Verizon site. It seems to apply for the latest OS and explains the Menu Button and how to get to the general settings. I put the Settings icon shortcut on my home screen. So I'm happy about my original "complaint".
Whatever the reset did, it did get my email notifications back. The touch key to the left of the Main (Home) key is what is supposed to be the Menu key. "Settings" used to one of the options ... See more...
Whatever the reset did, it did get my email notifications back. The touch key to the left of the Main (Home) key is what is supposed to be the Menu key. "Settings" used to one of the options in that menu. Now that touch key only brings up "Wallpapers", "Widgets" and "Home Screen Settings". "Home Screen Settings" brings up "Transition effect", whatever that is. Nothing is like the old menu options.
After a factory reset (and then much time spent getting home screen set up), my menu key brings up settings for the screen (wallpaper, widgets, etc). I did a factory reset to get rid of the late... See more...
After a factory reset (and then much time spent getting home screen set up), my menu key brings up settings for the screen (wallpaper, widgets, etc). I did a factory reset to get rid of the latest upgrade (upgrade?).. Now I get email notifications as I'm supposed to get. But the menu key does not bring up anything except as mentioned above.. So how do I get it back to it's intended function?
You're right. It is tricky, especially with my klutzy fingers. Yhanks
Doen't work for me. I sometimes get a window showing recent tasks, sometimes just returns to Home, most times nothing. Samsung Stratosphere.