I have a Galaxy J3 Eclipse.  I need to delete a folder under my Gmail section of email.  Gracias
All of a sudden my message dictionary isn't working properly.  I am having to add common words to the dictionary (i.e., come, to, from, and, phone, etc.) Is there a reset for this? Tha... See more...
All of a sudden my message dictionary isn't working properly.  I am having to add common words to the dictionary (i.e., come, to, from, and, phone, etc.) Is there a reset for this? Gracias
It started last week.  It's HTC 526
My phone is making random calls while in sleep mode.
I purchased a ringtone to replace the 'standard Verizon" ringtone off the computer. However, it won't let me override the Verizon one. Help please. Thanks
I do not have internet on my basic Samsung Intensity III.  However, I need to access a Dashboard and it will a code I need ( xxx-xxx-xxxx@vtext.com ), but I don't know where to go and get it.  I... See more...
I do not have internet on my basic Samsung Intensity III.  However, I need to access a Dashboard and it will a code I need ( xxx-xxx-xxxx@vtext.com ), but I don't know where to go and get it.  It is not showing up on in my messages