Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,767 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

BluJay75's Posts

I like it so far.   There are some things I don't care for, seems like smaller font size, etc.  But overall good.  The best part is that it fixes the trouble with the data connection that ALL Bio... See more...
I like it so far.   There are some things I don't care for, seems like smaller font size, etc.  But overall good.  The best part is that it fixes the trouble with the data connection that ALL Bionic users are experiencing across the country!  Ridiculous why VzW and Motorola didn't push ICS to the Bionic users first since they were up and running before RAZR users!  (Removed content to comply with VZW Community ToS). Message was edited by: Community Coordinator
Upgrade to the leaked ICS 4.0.4 and it should solve your problems.  Of course, I'm not responsible if you "brick" your phone.  Unfortuntely VzW chose to upgrade RAZR users first to ICS 4.0.x...my... See more...
Upgrade to the leaked ICS 4.0.4 and it should solve your problems.  Of course, I'm not responsible if you "brick" your phone.  Unfortuntely VzW chose to upgrade RAZR users first to ICS 4.0.x...my personal opinion is that they should have upgrade Bionic users first.  Needless today, ICS is being pushed to RAZRs and can be "manually" pushed to Bionics.
I upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 for the Droid Bionic (the leaked version).  I've not had single problem since.  I would highly recommend this if your still experiencing problems.  Of cours... See more...
I upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 for the Droid Bionic (the leaked version).  I've not had single problem since.  I would highly recommend this if your still experiencing problems.  Of course, I'm not responsible for anyone who accidently "bricks" their phone.  However, this being said it is realatively easy to upgrade to the new leaked ICS 4.0.4.  And it is possible to roll back to Gingerbread 2.3.4 if you need to.  Check out videos on Youtube.com
Still having problems...even after update to .905 load.  I never have the problems if I force my Bionic to CDMA only (3G), but not convinient since I can't use voice and data at the sime time the... See more...
Still having problems...even after update to .905 load.  I never have the problems if I force my Bionic to CDMA only (3G), but not convinient since I can't use voice and data at the sime time then!  Seems to be hit and miss as I travel around the metro area, so maybe an issue with certain towers "not being upgraded"?  Funny thing is that white 4G has full bars sometimes when there is no data connection present.  I plan to bring my phone in tonight to a VzW store and check into getting a new 4G card and calling Customer Service.  I'm about ready to throw my phone too!!  I wonder if the 4G LTE RAZRs are having the same problem?  I got VzW to credit half my data bill because my Bionic has 10 gigabit plan and I can't even use the data intermittently!
5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US is suppose to be rolled out by the 20th to the Droid Bionic from the sounds of it...this is suppose to fix the problem from what I've been told.
In the last 3-4 weeks I've started to have problems with my Droid Bionic 4G LTE loosing data connectivity intermittently in the Minneapolis / St. Paul VerizonWireless area.  Has anyone else been ... See more...
In the last 3-4 weeks I've started to have problems with my Droid Bionic 4G LTE loosing data connectivity intermittently in the Minneapolis / St. Paul VerizonWireless area.  Has anyone else been experiencing this problem as well?  The connectivity is consistently hit and miss throughout the entire metro and suburbs areas.  4G LTE connection good for 5-10 mins with data connectivity (blue signal color on the 4G LTE) and then the 4G LTE turns from blue to white and the data connection is lost!  Any ideas what could be causing this problem.  I have a friend with the exact same problem, so I'm pretty confident that it is not the phone, but rather Verizon Wireless' network.  Note that the phone generally (98% of the time) retains the 4G LTE signal, but the "data" connectivity seems to "disconnect".  Over subscription issue on the backside of the VzW Network?