Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,718 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jgreen's Posts

When I try to do a blackberry media sinc I end up with a message that says that I need to run desktop manager with administrative privilages.  Anyone have any advise on how to do this. i.e. How d... See more...
When I try to do a blackberry media sinc I end up with a message that says that I need to run desktop manager with administrative privilages.  Anyone have any advise on how to do this. i.e. How do I run Desktop Manager with Administrative priveleges?
Just got a new Storm last night.  It came with an 8 gig SIM card.  I have a 2 gig SIM card in my old Curve.  I would like to have the info on my old 2 gig card to be transferred to the new 8 gig ... See more...
Just got a new Storm last night.  It came with an 8 gig SIM card.  I have a 2 gig SIM card in my old Curve.  I would like to have the info on my old 2 gig card to be transferred to the new 8 gig card that came with my new phone.  Anybody give me the best route to doing this?