Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,568 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Mamaof3_1's Posts

Forgot to include the talk and text pla cost above. That's $80. Share everything would still be $30 more than what we pay now before fees and taxes.
We have done the account analysis and tried the share everything calculator. The SE calculator suggests 6g of data, for 3 smartphones and 2 basic phones that's $260 not including any insurance or... See more...
We have done the account analysis and tried the share everything calculator. The SE calculator suggests 6g of data, for 3 smartphones and 2 basic phones that's $260 not including any insurance or usage controls. We currently pay $149.93 before insurance, usage controls and fees. Big difference, no savings.
We have three smartphones on our plan. Two are unlimited data the other, my daughters is 2g tiered plan. Can I switch it so that my daughter has one of the unlimited plans since she uses more dat... See more...
We have three smartphones on our plan. Two are unlimited data the other, my daughters is 2g tiered plan. Can I switch it so that my daughter has one of the unlimited plans since she uses more data?