Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,346 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

udibar's Posts

My Droid Incredible 2 was a great phone for exactly a year. Now, just as the warranty expires, it is fully dead. Verizon store employees tried a couple of obvious fixes, then failing that told m... See more...
My Droid Incredible 2 was a great phone for exactly a year. Now, just as the warranty expires, it is fully dead. Verizon store employees tried a couple of obvious fixes, then failing that told me I need a new phone. Really, a $500 phone and the only option is to toss it? I think this is suspect.  First the touch screen siezed up, then it wouldn't hold a charge, and finally white screen of death. Fully functional to piece of junk overnight while I slept? Raelly? At the risk of sounding paranoid, it strikes me that it makes more money for verizon to just sell me a new phone than to have a real service program. I should be able to send this phone in and have it reconditioned, and the cost should not be the same as a new phone. Why aren't there any reasonable alternatives to staring from scratch. I feel like I'm being cheated.