Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,431 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

plshelp's Posts

The network mode is set to global.  I did a network reset.  I have rebooted in safe mode.  I have not done a factory reset, but really do NOT want to do that one!  I appreciate your helping!
is shows 4g
Just noticed that i cannot access the internet either.  Mobile data is turned on.  again, all i did was apply the update last night
I am using the stock text messaging app.  Was able to send/receive MMS messages yesterday.  Last night, applied the update from Verizon, today I am unable to send or receive any MMS messages (no ... See more...
I am using the stock text messaging app.  Was able to send/receive MMS messages yesterday.  Last night, applied the update from Verizon, today I am unable to send or receive any MMS messages (no pictures, no group texts...)  I have made no changes to the phone other that apply the update.  I have tried many troubleshooting ideas found on this site to no avail (soft reboot, try a different app, reset the network...)  Really frustrating when you are forced to do an update and it breaks a basic function.  Please help
I have a Galaxy S5.  I receive constant notifications "Your voice mail service has been updated. Tap here to set up your service."  I clear it and it automatically comes back.  I have no desire t... See more...
I have a Galaxy S5.  I receive constant notifications "Your voice mail service has been updated. Tap here to set up your service."  I clear it and it automatically comes back.  I have no desire to set up this service and I REALLY would like the notification to STOP.  I have searched the boards, and no one has an answer.  I have seen replies such as:  go through your online settings and disable (NOT POSSIBLE), go through your phone settings to disable (NOT POSSIBLE) and just go a ahead and configure the visual voice mail and it will stop (I DO NOT WANT THIS SERVICE, I DON'T WANT TO SET IT UP AND GET STUCK WITH A BILL FOR A SERVICE I DIDN'T WANT TO BEGIN WITH). VERIZON - please do whatever is necessary to stop this
I am still having this issue.  Verizon - you stated you were working on this over a month ago.  Do you have a solution or is this being ignored? Thanks
Thanks, PamelaF_VZW, for a response!  I followed your instructions and as soon as the phone powered up, I had the notification.  Still no love here. Thanks again.
I am guessing that Verizon doesn't have a solution as I have not received anything further from my last response of "there is no Visual Voicemail" to disable/turn off in the App menu?
LindseyT_VZW - There is no "Visual Voice Mail" under Application manager>ALL.  I would love for it to have been that easy.
Under Manage Family Safeguards and Controls, Block and unblock Services, Purchases. I noticed you can either block visual voice mail OR block premium visual voice mail, but not both.
I have a Galaxy S5 and just updated to kitkat 4.4.  I am now receiving a notification just about every 30 minutes telling me "Your voice mail service has been updated. Tap here to set up your ser... See more...
I have a Galaxy S5 and just updated to kitkat 4.4.  I am now receiving a notification just about every 30 minutes telling me "Your voice mail service has been updated. Tap here to set up your service."  I have no desire to set up this service and I REALLY would like the notification to STOP.  Can someone please tell me how to stop this notification.   I  have been through all settings and I see where I can stop voice mail notifications (which I do not want to do). I have also gone to my account settings online and have blocked visual voice mail.  Still getting notifications. Thanks in advance for your help.
The phone says it has used 47.22mb of the 52.29 internal phone memory.  There are NO apps or txt messages on the phone and all pictures and sounds are on the SD card.  What is using the memory an... See more...
The phone says it has used 47.22mb of the 52.29 internal phone memory.  There are NO apps or txt messages on the phone and all pictures and sounds are on the SD card.  What is using the memory and how do I free it up?  Really inconvenient to only be able to receive 10 messages or so before I have to delete everything.  And forget receiving pictures. Thanks for any help!