Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,646 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

minerva3n8's Posts

Thank you, I have and will continue to check them all out before I change over. Happy new year
A good consumer (after trying to resolve issues with customer service) will post in forums to let buyers beware, and let others know of their experience.
Well, after being an unvalued customer for several years....it's cheaper to buy out my contract, and go with prepaid with no contract. Check the web sites, thats where I got my information.
I've had nothing but good "people" in dealing with customer service.  It's not their fault that some companies policies prevent the customer service reps from helping more. I've been with Veri... See more...
I've had nothing but good "people" in dealing with customer service.  It's not their fault that some companies policies prevent the customer service reps from helping more. I've been with Verizon for several years.  I"ve never had any of them be rude.  They've always helped the best they can. 
Verizon worked for me when my sons were all on my plan.  It was a pretty good deal.  But now that they are all grown, and I have had to change my plan..... i'm not happy with the service for what... See more...
Verizon worked for me when my sons were all on my plan.  It was a pretty good deal.  But now that they are all grown, and I have had to change my plan..... i'm not happy with the service for what i'm paying.
Thank you for your comments Ann, but I'm just wanting to know why I get charged is all.  For what I pay a month, I should have unlimited everything.  Charging for verizon to verizon phones, check... See more...
Thank you for your comments Ann, but I'm just wanting to know why I get charged is all.  For what I pay a month, I should have unlimited everything.  Charging for verizon to verizon phones, checking voice mail, seems petty.    Throttling with any plan and the fine print that goes with them.....corporate greed. Happy New Year!   lol   Dealing with any company has a fine print.  Just as i'm being charged to check voice mail.  Verizon has many hidden charges as well.  Just seems to me it would behoove some companies to reduce their charges since they offer nothing more, nothing better than the other.  In fact, as in my case....some charge more for less services. At&t $70/month unimited talk/text/data Boost $50/month unlimited talk/text/data Alltel &75/month unlimited talk/text/data
Hi Ann, There are more companies than these, but this is just a few.  These also do not require a contract. T-Mobile $70/month unlimited talk/text/data MetroPC $40/month unlimited talk/text/... See more...
Hi Ann, There are more companies than these, but this is just a few.  These also do not require a contract. T-Mobile $70/month unlimited talk/text/data MetroPC $40/month unlimited talk/text/data Straight Talk $45/month unlimited talk/text/data Virgin Mobile $55/month unlimited talk/text/data  I know a quite a few people using these services for quite a while and don't have any complaints.
Why am I being charged minutes against my account for calling voicemail? Also, suddenly i'm getting spammed by telemarketers that I did not have any contact with EVER.  This is also being charge... See more...
Why am I being charged minutes against my account for calling voicemail? Also, suddenly i'm getting spammed by telemarketers that I did not have any contact with EVER.  This is also being charged against my minutes used.  I'm considering buying out my contract with verizon and obtaining a plan that is only $45.00 a month unlimited talk, unlimited text, unlimited data.  I'm being charged 120.00 by Verizon Wireless.  I"m only getting 450 minutes a month.  unlimited text and a $30.00 data plan.   I really don't think Verizon services are worth 3x that of other carriers, especially when I am being charged minutes for calling voice mail for Gods sake.    This is ridiculous.  I feel i'm being violated, overcharged, and totally screwed. I know many people with other companies paying only 39.99 to 45.00 a month unlimited everything.  They don't have any problems with service.
I talked with a representative on-line last month.  She told me that I could use a phone credit from one line that is not being used and still be able to turn off that line when the contract was ... See more...
I talked with a representative on-line last month.  She told me that I could use a phone credit from one line that is not being used and still be able to turn off that line when the contract was up in a couple of weeks. Well, that was a big lie.  I went to turn off that phone, and the rep told me that when I transferred the phone credit....that i automatically re-newed that line for another 2 years.  NICE!   That line has not been used in months.  So no i'm stuck paying for a line that isn't being used.  I payed $100 for a new phone on another line.  I have 4 lines on my account.  It seems VErizon would recognize me as a valued customer and follow through with what their on-line rep told me. The rep on the phone told me that the on-line rep didn't make any notes on the account, so I will be stuck with the line not used.  Well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!  I don't have money to shut of the other line.  If I had that kind of money I would close out all accounts and pay the penalty and go to another provider. So, now I will turn off all my phones when they come up for renewal.   I have a Droid X2 coming up soon for renewal that will be disconnected & another line to be shut off as well.  I hope this is worth their extra $10 a month they get from a line that isn't being used.
I just changed my phone number.  Now, I have no service at all.  I can't call, I can't text, and I can't use the web at all.   I can't even call or contact Verizon to get help.  What the heck?  ... See more...
I just changed my phone number.  Now, I have no service at all.  I can't call, I can't text, and I can't use the web at all.   I can't even call or contact Verizon to get help.  What the heck?  How do I get my phone to work now?  It's been 2 hours and I have no phone.