My guess is sometime after Android OS "N" is released to everyone else later this year.
I think the perfect place to get an answer to a question like this would be to either go into the store or to call customer service.  Since no one on here has access to your account we can't rea... Ver más...
I think the perfect place to get an answer to a question like this would be to either go into the store or to call customer service.  Since no one on here has access to your account we can't really tell you what you have comming to you if anything at all.
All you're going to get from Verizon is some crap canned response about how they understand how waiting for a new software update can be exciting and blah blah blah... You won't get a legit answ... Ver más...
All you're going to get from Verizon is some crap canned response about how they understand how waiting for a new software update can be exciting and blah blah blah... You won't get a legit answer from them ever.
Yeah Samsung released an announcement about 3 or 4 weeks ago. The common work flow for software updates is Android releases it to the phone manafactures who in turn release it to the service prov... Ver más...
Yeah Samsung released an announcement about 3 or 4 weeks ago. The common work flow for software updates is Android releases it to the phone manafactures who in turn release it to the service providers who in turn release it to the public.  They all make their own tweeks to it and add their own bloatware.  Feel free to go check out Samsungs website for more information.
As far as the promotion goes if you placed your order during the promotion period they should still honor it. Even if it is a rebate type of offer then your invoice showing you bought it during ... Ver más...
As far as the promotion goes if you placed your order during the promotion period they should still honor it. Even if it is a rebate type of offer then your invoice showing you bought it during the promotional period should suffice.
So let me get this straight. You're mad because someone 10 years ago got unlimited data and still has it but our can't because VZW doesn't offer it anymore? Hmm I think I just saw a shipping not... Ver más...
So let me get this straight. You're mad because someone 10 years ago got unlimited data and still has it but our can't because VZW doesn't offer it anymore? Hmm I think I just saw a shipping notice for your participation trophy here somewhere. You may not be one of those 20 year old kids but man do you ever sound like them. Life isn't fair so get used to it. I had one of VZWs old unlimited plans for a long time... until I was told I couldn't keep it anymore if I wanted a new phone. Oh well guess I didn't mind because I'm still here.  Have fun with your chappy service and slow Internet with whoever you go with. You'll be back and I'd bet a years worth on phone bills on it.
That's not true. Samsung sent all marshmallow updates to Verizon almost a month ago now. It's Verizon thays holding up the update not Samsung.
I find it hard to believe you guys have no clue when the update is going to be released. I think it's time to change providers. It's funny how the Internet seems to know but you guys don't. Clue... Ver más...
I find it hard to believe you guys have no clue when the update is going to be released. I think it's time to change providers. It's funny how the Internet seems to know but you guys don't. Clueless customer service seems to becoming the standard these days with Verizon. It's pretty bad that I have one of the newest Samsung's on the market and you're updating 3-4 year old phones before the newer ones. I guess since you guys have my money for the phone and service you could care less.
Samsung said they released the update a week or so ago and it's up to you guys to get it out. It's pretty bad that you guys release marshmallow for 3 to 4 year old phones but the ones that are le... Ver más...
Samsung said they released the update a week or so ago and it's up to you guys to get it out. It's pretty bad that you guys release marshmallow for 3 to 4 year old phones but the ones that are less than a year old have to wait longer. I'm about the take both of my phones elsewhere because Verizon never has an answer to these types of questions and then when you do finally release the update its already outdated and loaded with VZW bloatware.
It's not dependent on when you bought your phone unless they are going in reverse order.  I got my Razr when they were taking special orders before retail release and I have still not gotten the ... Ver más...
It's not dependent on when you bought your phone unless they are going in reverse order.  I got my Razr when they were taking special orders before retail release and I have still not gotten the ICS update.