Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,420 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ef1165's Posts

Site worked fine on my Droid X over home wi-fi (AT&T). Tried to go back to it using Verizon 3G, no dice. Northeast Oklahoma here.
Same thing happened to me this week. Tried viewing pics and videos from the stock apps and my droid x just froze after it went into hdmi mode. Ive read that it has something to do with the froyo ... See more...
Same thing happened to me this week. Tried viewing pics and videos from the stock apps and my droid x just froze after it went into hdmi mode. Ive read that it has something to do with the froyo update, cant recall what it was exactly. Glad I didn't buy an expensive cable lol.
Or if you only want directions, just use google maps and plug in the addresses
Go to settings>accounts and then select your google account. Click "remove account" and then sign in with the account you want.
maybe verizon is still trying to find a way to make us pay for it.
Every time i try to update my facebook status via text message, I get a text back that says "sorry, an error has occurred".   Is this a Facebook issue or Verizon issue?
Well keep your texts under 160 characters then. or if you have that much to say, call the person.
I don't know mr. nixon!
wow
25 mb is about the size of 5 good quality mp3 songs.   Personally I can burn through 25 mb in no time at all.
i believe you can upgrade to a connect plan with unlimited data for roughly the same price as the 25 mb plan.
actally at&t charges $20 for unlimited texts
tomtom has no monthly fee
at&t should really hire people that can spell and form sentences to do their trolling on vzw forums. 
just give it time, im sure verizon will figure out that there are dimes to be made and will charge for it eventually.
Rollover would be a fine addition to Verizon. It is the only thing I miss about at&t
I wonder why people think this is a customer complaint forum.    
too many nickels would be lost if they did that.
ive never had a problem getting a live person on the phone
That's what the manual that comes with the phone is for.