Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,707 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

AndyPandy's Posts

Thanks for your help! Now the question is: how can I even try to do this? All of the answers in the Verizon FAQs refer to links that are no longer on the site or send me to a dropdown list that only... See more...
Thanks for your help! Now the question is: how can I even try to do this? All of the answers in the Verizon FAQs refer to links that are no longer on the site or send me to a dropdown list that only shows phones that are active on my plan. Do you know if there is an actual page on the Verizon site or, like before, a number to call from the deactivated phone to revive it?
The S5 was one of the first VoLTE phones sold by Verizon, so that should be OK. Do I still need a new SIM card if I never took the old one out of it when I upgraded?
My son is on my wireless plan (unlimited data for all). He uses a flip phone and it's dying. I want to switch his number over to the Samsung Galaxy S5 that I used to use on the plan (before I upgrade... See more...
My son is on my wireless plan (unlimited data for all). He uses a flip phone and it's dying. I want to switch his number over to the Samsung Galaxy S5 that I used to use on the plan (before I upgraded) until he buys his own smartphone in the future. How do I do this? Thanks!