Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,219 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Muggle's Posts

If one were to look back, the postings have been going on since late 2010 early 2011. There have been explainations galore. My favorite have been 'bad coverage area' that instancely turn 'great... See more...
If one were to look back, the postings have been going on since late 2010 early 2011. There have been explainations galore. My favorite have been 'bad coverage area' that instancely turn 'great coverage areas'. Verizon will not publish this after our 2 hour 'disagreement including telling and degrading comments mainly being receivied' resulted in a change of carriers. I was even able to fet a SGIII for about less than ten dollars! I'm not saying this work for everyone, but I'm saying don't take no for an answer. Good luck. On Dec 7, 2012 6:54 PM, "themountaineer" <community@verizonwireless.com>
I have read this chain and found that I have done EVERYTHING listed and STILL am having problems. iI is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING for me to sit between my daughter using a pan tech jest and by my hus... See more...
I have read this chain and found that I have done EVERYTHING listed and STILL am having problems. iI is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING for me to sit between my daughter using a pan tech jest and by my husband with a Casio rock, and watch them text and call people while my phone hovers between one measly bar to no service! II, too have had it reset, reprogrammed, replaced, not water damage and it has been in a gel cover with screen covers since it left the package in APRIL. I need a REAL SOLUTION as this is MY EVERYTHING phone.Seeing that I just bought this phone, I CANNOT afford to buy another, If a satisfactory is reach, I WILL be forced to cancel and take my business (whjch includes three phones and Several other customer who are watching how this is handled!)
My daughter has the Pantec Jest. Under the security option on the phone, I can set the people she can make and receive calls with. I have to put in two pins, that I set, and then add or delete pe... See more...
My daughter has the Pantec Jest. Under the security option on the phone, I can set the people she can make and receive calls with. I have to put in two pins, that I set, and then add or delete people from her phone book. Then I set the phone to ONLY allow calls to and from those in her phone book. As far as we have seen, if the number is unlisted or restricted it will not go thru since it cannot verify whether the number is in the phone book. The down side to this is that she can still receive texts from any number. I have to block the texts thru Safe guards.
I had the same problem after a update. Try going to My Verizon, Apps, and having it sent to your phone from there. It should come as a text message.