Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,388 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TheRemixOnline's Posts

Hello, I've already added the service to my iPhone 5 line and it is working just fine. Just a FYI for other iPhone users...
Is this also compatible with iPhone 5's?
Since VZW has several Caller ID related services, I've cut and pasted the feature description below. Caller Name ID for Mobile Devices Caller Name ID for Mobile Devices a... See more...
Since VZW has several Caller ID related services, I've cut and pasted the feature description below. Caller Name ID for Mobile Devices Caller Name ID for Mobile Devices allows you to receive more information about people calling you even if they are not saved in your contact lists. For just $2.99 a month get the benefit of knowing the following information on incoming calls, when applicable: Name Number Picture City State Caller Name ID is not available on all calls, on all equipment or in all areas. As you can see, no where is it documented of even suggested which devices will support this feature. So I contacted Customer Service, the rep begins to tell me it could be used on all phones but no data devices. So I inquired about the Home Phone Connect, she then apologizes and retracts her statement and says it's only available to the Samsung Galaxy S4 and another device. I didn't think much of it but she continued to reference "1.99" but the price of this feature is a dollar more. I'm not quite sure she "researched" my question at all... Does any one have any more information on this new feature?