Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,730 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Dan50's Posts

iMessages and everything else is fine..and yes she is a verizon customer. Now she highly regrets exchanging phones and misses the other one since it worked better. This phone she has now is very ... See more...
iMessages and everything else is fine..and yes she is a verizon customer. Now she highly regrets exchanging phones and misses the other one since it worked better. This phone she has now is very glitchy and she's not getting push notifications from Twitter which she uses that app the most. She called you guys on the phone and she checked everything under settings and they're all enabled and says that she NEVER had this issue on her previous iPhones before. She even tried calling apple and did ios restore but some of the messages and mentions doesn't pop up on her notification center nor push notifications. What should she do?? She says she can't exchange phones again due to shipping fees etc when she sends back. Plus the extra fee. What should she do? She's extremely worried. Also, she says she would exchange phones from the local store but it seems like they don't carry it. Is there any other option? She can't afford to keep paying for shipping and handling fees and the device is glitchy. She noticed that she's not getting some of the notifications even when she's on high speed internet wifi mode either for Twitter app.
My friend who is also a Verizon member just got this as a replacement phone for the previous iPhone 5S which  she said she SHOULD have kept that one since I wasn't having problems much. First  of... See more...
My friend who is also a Verizon member just got this as a replacement phone for the previous iPhone 5S which  she said she SHOULD have kept that one since I wasn't having problems much. First  of  all, Twitter push notifications weren't working then I fixed it by  going  to reset settings..NOW when shes in 3G or 4G LTE mode, at times  shes NOT  getting push notificatoins whenever someone sends her messages!!  it used  to send her messages and push notifications for her previous  iPhones!! How  can she fix this problem?? Does it sound like a software  bug problem? if she updates to the latest iOS version, should it work??  This happened when she  first used this phone when she bought it basically (verizon store staff set it up for her). Do you think it SHOULDNT be  the device?? She said shes  very NERVOUS because she don't want to get stuck to  this 2 yr contract her  mom yelled at her saying she cant do anymore  replacements because it will  cost extra which it did!! (shipping fee  and also 30 dollars) . Also she already went to settings and EVERYTHING is  set to ON and when she have received push notification, sometimes sound  doesn't appear so it sounds like a glitch..is this the device that's  causing this or the software?? when shes not on Wifi mode, on KIK Messenger and Facebook push notications did NOT  appear even someone sent her message. shes extremely feeling depressed and shocked  because her mom says she can't replace it due to so many extra money via  shipment etc. What should she do to fix this? Also, would restore ios work or should she update software? it was already buggy like this when she had got it. Also some images aren't loading properly either. Does it seem like a software problem or device?
I downloaded an app called texttones and then I tried uploading a song from my library so I chose a song, and then hit save, after that an error message came up about the hardware and the signal ... See more...
I downloaded an app called texttones and then I tried uploading a song from my library so I chose a song, and then hit save, after that an error message came up about the hardware and the signal went down from there (as n dropped from 4 to 3 and below bars). The page for the app is gone now and has something different in its place. Maybe some adware slipped through he app store? Not sure if I got infected from the app or maybe some ad popped up and made me download it thinking it was real and not the actual app.
I installed an app called texttones and after that my signal started weakening, I had a message come up about my hardware but I don't remember what it said exactly I don't want to have to reinsta... See more...
I installed an app called texttones and after that my signal started weakening, I had a message come up about my hardware but I don't remember what it said exactly I don't want to have to reinstall it to read the message because after installing my signal bars went from 4 to 5 to 3 and below. What could be causing this. It keeps dropping even though I'm not moving. When I hit the end button on a call it goes back to one bar, it wasn't like this before. This hasn't happened before I got this phone a few days ago. I already tried resetting network, but its still the same. What should I do?
If you were her, would you buy the iPhone 5 after apple fixes this issue? She don't know what she should do. Should she cancel her order? Because she don't know if this will take a long time to ... See more...
If you were her, would you buy the iPhone 5 after apple fixes this issue? She don't know what she should do. Should she cancel her order? Because she don't know if this will take a long time to fix or not. Shes very worried and shes worried and doesn't want any confusion.
Did you get your issue fixed?
Can you go to settings, general, about, diagnosis and usage. and select don't send. Would that stop using data?
I heard that Verizon is limiting people to about 2 GB of data but right now my friend has her Iphone 4 at unlimited data. Is there a way to grandfather it into her Iphone 5 plan without paying th... See more...
I heard that Verizon is limiting people to about 2 GB of data but right now my friend has her Iphone 4 at unlimited data. Is there a way to grandfather it into her Iphone 5 plan without paying the stupidly high full retail price for unlimited. If she can only afford the 2 GB limit will Iphone 5 still be worth transferring from Iphone 4 if shes into recording video and serie? Shes willing to give up video streaming and music streaming on 3/4G shes ONLY going to do that on Wifi. But she uses Facebook, Twitter, Kick Messenger, Instagram and texting. And at times she wants to go onto Safari under 4G mode. If you were her would you still get it? Shes very nervous about going over 2 gigs. She already ordered it and shes not sure if she should cancel it or not.
Is anyone's data showing up as excessive when in fact they have not used much of it at all? My friend saw this over on Yahoo Answers and is worried. The person on Yahoo said in 6 days ON Wifi the... See more...
Is anyone's data showing up as excessive when in fact they have not used much of it at all? My friend saw this over on Yahoo Answers and is worried. The person on Yahoo said in 6 days ON Wifi their phone said they used 2 gigs or over of data. Has anyone else had this problem? Shes worried if this would happen with her?
Can you explain it a lil clearer. Also my friend has unlimited data atm but her mom doesn't. She also has unlimited texting but her mom doesn't as well. Could still still have the unlimited data ... See more...
Can you explain it a lil clearer. Also my friend has unlimited data atm but her mom doesn't. She also has unlimited texting but her mom doesn't as well. Could still still have the unlimited data plan she has now?
I was talking about navigation my bad. Also would GPS Location Services use much?
How do you disable it?
How did you get unlimited data plan on yours seems like they are switching everyone to a 2 gig plan.
So whenever she needs to talk to the verizon customer rep, does she just enter her number not her moms, it would still say iphone 5 when she enters her number on the automatic system thing?
If shes not using any programs but she has her mobile data on at work for about 8 or so ours how much would that use just with stuff like push notifications, weather updates and application updat... See more...
If shes not using any programs but she has her mobile data on at work for about 8 or so ours how much would that use just with stuff like push notifications, weather updates and application update notifications?
to transfer to her phone even though she is using her mom's phone as the upgrade. If she calls Verizon does she have to enter her own number or her mom's? Can she still get her number transferred... See more...
to transfer to her phone even though she is using her mom's phone as the upgrade. If she calls Verizon does she have to enter her own number or her mom's? Can she still get her number transferred into her phone?
She does have push notifications enabled. How much data does each one use? She does recieve them a lot. What should she do to keep her data low? She doesn't want to go over her 2 GB limit.
Yes, she does have Wifi at home. Does it use her 2GB data when she uses texts/make calls or is that different? And would it use up a lot of her data usage if she does NOT disable her 4G network w... See more...
Yes, she does have Wifi at home. Does it use her 2GB data when she uses texts/make calls or is that different? And would it use up a lot of her data usage if she does NOT disable her 4G network while shes at work or when shes not at home?
Yes
My friend pre ordered an Iphone 5 and shes getting a 2 GB data plan, would this be enough for her if shes using Facebook, Twitter and Safari Browser, often? Also would it still use data when she ... See more...
My friend pre ordered an Iphone 5 and shes getting a 2 GB data plan, would this be enough for her if shes using Facebook, Twitter and Safari Browser, often? Also would it still use data when she is at work on a 4G network even if the phone is asleep and shes not touching the phone, what should she do to not go over the 2 GB plan she has? She used to have unlimited on her Iphone 4 so shes confused on what to do with a 2 GB cap. And would texting, calling, Imessage affect this?