Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,109 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

markus_hudobnik's Posts

Yeah. so, i have a different question. I just checked my upgrade eligibility through the apple website and it is letting me buy an iphone 5 for $300... but the Verizon website won't. Why?
Would a Verizon sales rep. be willing to move my upgrade up by 2 days?
Same problem! My upgrade is next friday.... They won't move it up by 7 day freaking days.
I want serious answers.......... Please. But very funny
Do you think stores will have enough iPhone 5s in stock a week after launch? I was planning to go in to a store (Verizon, apple, best buy, etc) on either the 28th or 29th right when the store ... See more...
Do you think stores will have enough iPhone 5s in stock a week after launch? I was planning to go in to a store (Verizon, apple, best buy, etc) on either the 28th or 29th right when the store opens to see if they have any. So, do you think they will have any, or do you think going in is a waste of time? Thanks 🙂
Okay thanks for a helpful answer. 🙂 I guess my best bet just to just go in on the 28th and just keep trying everyday after that
Are YOU serious? I'm asking a question to people who have experienced this with other iphone launches in the past. YOU did not help whatsoever.
Haha I'm Sao sorry. I have no idea why I said it like that. My bad. I meant I want to go on the 28th of this month to the Verizon spree (or any store) and walk in and get the iPhone 5 with no ... See more...
Haha I'm Sao sorry. I have no idea why I said it like that. My bad. I meant I want to go on the 28th of this month to the Verizon spree (or any store) and walk in and get the iPhone 5 with no hassles (i.e. out of stock) and/or waiting times. Is the 28th too early for that? Or would I be better off waiting until October 5th.
Well i know that. I want to go in without lines before the store even opens
I mean at any store, Verizon, apple, radio shack, Walmart, target, etc. Without any hassles? For example, I want to walk in to a store when the store opens and get an iPhone 5 with no hass... See more...
I mean at any store, Verizon, apple, radio shack, Walmart, target, etc. Without any hassles? For example, I want to walk in to a store when the store opens and get an iPhone 5 with no hassles and not long waiting times. I'm mostly asking people who have experienced waiting for an iPhone in the past, but any suggestions would be nice. My upgrade date is on the 28th. Is that too early to go that Friday morning, a week after the official launch? Thanks 🙂
When do you think it will be acceptable to go in to the Verizon store or the apple store to get an iPhone 5 without waiting in long, long lines? I'm willing to arrive like 30 minutes early. I ... See more...
When do you think it will be acceptable to go in to the Verizon store or the apple store to get an iPhone 5 without waiting in long, long lines? I'm willing to arrive like 30 minutes early. I just don't want to camp out or wait in a mile long line to get the iPhone 5. Thanks. 🙂
I know it's a phone, It's just that i'm stuck with this piece-of-crap Blackberry. And I would be fine if i could get the phone ont he 28th, but now i have to wait until like the end of october... See more...
I know it's a phone, It's just that i'm stuck with this piece-of-crap Blackberry. And I would be fine if i could get the phone ont he 28th, but now i have to wait until like the end of october just to get this phone.
So I have to wait until he 28th? That is a real bummer. This new iPhone is going to be out of stock. So i wont be getting the phone for awhile (I sold my 4S and i'm on a blackberry ) and it suc... See more...
So I have to wait until he 28th? That is a real bummer. This new iPhone is going to be out of stock. So i wont be getting the phone for awhile (I sold my 4S and i'm on a blackberry ) and it sucks that my upgrade is 2 weeks after the pre-order and 1 week after the release. I just don;t understand why a Verizon employee can't move up my upgrade by 14 days.
Like what? And a week is better than nothing. At least at that point i can try to reserve a copy of the iPhone 5 when they are in stock at the apple store.
There IS an apple announcement on Wednesday. Google it. And I meant you can preorder the phone the day of the event of the day after.
Hello Verizon community. I have an iPhone 4S right now and for some reason my upgrade is on 9/28/12. I really want the iPhone 5 (4SS, whatever it will be called haha) which should be announ... See more...
Hello Verizon community. I have an iPhone 4S right now and for some reason my upgrade is on 9/28/12. I really want the iPhone 5 (4SS, whatever it will be called haha) which should be announced and the preorders should go out on the 12/13th. I know verizon doesnt let customers upgrade early if they are going to an iPhone. So I guess my question is, is there a workaround to this? Can I call the customer support line and ask to move my upgrade a few weeks early, WITHOUT mentioning anything about an iPhone? And it wouldn't be a big deal if iPhone sales went through and they didn't go out of stock with the first few days. So please dont give me crap like "Just wait!!" that doesnt help anybody. i'd rather you not post. thanks. Thanks for any help I can get.