Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,210 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

shizzyshae's Posts

wow!!! I would be mad !!!
We get ours the same day , I'm excited !! And glad its coming 2 days early !!
I ordered mine 9/20 and its coming 2 days early!!!!!!!
I got my card charged today, so hopefully you guys cards got charged also. I didn't get any email nor is there a tracking number up yet. So keep me updated on what's happening to your order. Our ... See more...
I got my card charged today, so hopefully you guys cards got charged also. I didn't get any email nor is there a tracking number up yet. So keep me updated on what's happening to your order. Our day is approaching fast.
You just ordered your phone who ordered their's around the 16th and still haven't received the phone. We all had to wait a couple of weeks. I ordered mine on the 20th and I won't get it untill th... See more...
You just ordered your phone who ordered their's around the 16th and still haven't received the phone. We all had to wait a couple of weeks. I ordered mine on the 20th and I won't get it untill the 12th.
They are most likely getting around to it, some ppl for the 5th received it early.
Payment should be taken soon, it just means they haven't taken the money out yet. I'm guessing your expected ship date is the 5th. They are most likely getting to it.
It may come a couple of days sooner , but that's it .
Something might have happen with your order to where they had to push it back. But I don't see why they had to push it back that far, give them a call.
Its on more date before the 19th , which is the 12th. I have the 12th and I was not charged yet.
Actually its not worth more than life! But I will enjoy it, THANKS FOR TAKING THEM TIME TO STOP HERE!
Probably the 12th.
I also hope the date doesn't pushed back.
I check it about twice a day, we just have 18 more days or less if they ship it early!!! I can't wait!
Is anybody will this shipping date as anxious as me! I am literally counting down the days till I get it! Has anyone got there CC charged yet or do they charge it when they send it? And does anyo... See more...
Is anybody will this shipping date as anxious as me! I am literally counting down the days till I get it! Has anyone got there CC charged yet or do they charge it when they send it? And does anyone know where I can get speaker docks for the new iphone , or are they not out yet ?