Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,642 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

coco727's Posts

I am the account owner. Oh rats, hopefully I can get her to pay it on Thursday.
So I preordered the S8 from Best Buy to be picked up on 4/21. My bill is due on 4/20 but my mother, who's on the account too, isn't paying her part until 4/22. Is my preorder pickup going to fail... See more...
So I preordered the S8 from Best Buy to be picked up on 4/21. My bill is due on 4/20 but my mother, who's on the account too, isn't paying her part until 4/22. Is my preorder pickup going to fail because of this?
Long story short, I was going to Edge Up my M8 to a 6 Plus but backed out before the actual upgrade started because of a spending limit. Paid the Edge Up amount at the very beginning of the trans... See more...
Long story short, I was going to Edge Up my M8 to a 6 Plus but backed out before the actual upgrade started because of a spending limit. Paid the Edge Up amount at the very beginning of the transaction because we couldn't even get started without it. So I ended up walking out of the store minus 99 bucks but under the impression I could upgrade whenever I wanted seeing as I paid the Edge Up portion (not the full balance, but the amount to upgrade early). Now, here I am two billing cycles later with a fat $300 equipment charge for not returning the device that never got upgraded! Called a few times and none of the reps could answer why I have to pay for a device that I'm still using and paying on. So caution to everyone, please make sure you are actually going to upgrade before you pay that Edge Up portion!
Thank you for replying!
I haven't sent in my old phone yet since I'm waiting on the return labels. I'm not looking to return the phone I upgraded to, just want to cancel the Edge in favor of a standard two year agreemen... See more...
I haven't sent in my old phone yet since I'm waiting on the return labels. I'm not looking to return the phone I upgraded to, just want to cancel the Edge in favor of a standard two year agreement. Edge can be nice for some and I even thought it would be for me hence why I did it. After sleeping on it, I realized that I'm probably not going to upgrade for another two years anyway so I might as well just pay the upgrade price instead of 30 dollars every month. Also, at the end of my contract, I can keep the phone to use as a backup. Originally upgrading sooner appealed to me but after really thinking, it's not as big of a deal to me.
I walked into Verizon today (August 15th) on a whim and walked out with a new phone. The sales reps called my upgrade an early Edge probably because my upgrade date was August 24th. At first, the... See more...
I walked into Verizon today (August 15th) on a whim and walked out with a new phone. The sales reps called my upgrade an early Edge probably because my upgrade date was August 24th. At first, the thought of being able to upgrade sooner excited me which is why I went ahead with it. Thinking about it a few hours later, I'm hesitant to part ways with my old phone and I'm not sure if I'll want to pay more every month just to upgrade sooner. So my question is if I go back on the 24th, will I be able to cancel the Edge agreement, sign a new two year and just pay the upgrade price for the phone? Or will there be issues with the previous contract still having 9 days left on it? Couldn't I still cancel, pay the ETF and then just re-buy the phone under a new two year?
I've had the iPhone 5 for about 4 months now and I'm just starting to have this issue. When I call people, no matter how many times I say hello, they can't hear me. It's the same when people call... See more...
I've had the iPhone 5 for about 4 months now and I'm just starting to have this issue. When I call people, no matter how many times I say hello, they can't hear me. It's the same when people call me. When I answer, I can't hear them. Hanging up and redialing makes it better but it's still a little fuzzy. A friend of mine is blaming the Otterbox Commuter case I have on the phone but I've had the case on for about a week and a half and it initially was fine. I don't think it's the case so now I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.