Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,005 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

06caurru's Posts

@KleoL_VZW can you send me a pm?
I'm really not optimistic that VZW will work with me and honor what they said. They can't even honor a call- back from a rep.
KleoL_VZW - where would i go to speak with you in private message?
So, on Sunday Nov 29th, I called Verizon Customer Care, and spoke with a rep for 30+ minutes, and came to a deal, after she had spoken with her supervisor. Fast forward to Tuesday, no rep will ho... See more...
So, on Sunday Nov 29th, I called Verizon Customer Care, and spoke with a rep for 30+ minutes, and came to a deal, after she had spoken with her supervisor. Fast forward to Tuesday, no rep will honor the deal, saying it expired. The original rep told me i could go in on Monday to get the phone under the provisions we talked about, but it was blizzarding, and I was unable to do so. So, I figured I would just call Verizon and complete the deal on Tuesday. WRONG! "Expired, nothing we could do, oh you have other options, (sucky at best)" -Were some of the 'help' i received. And after talking with 3-6 different reps, I got 3-6 different sets of answers, none of which to be honored by the next. Each rep said the other misspoke, and was incorrect. Time and time again, I've found it to be true that if you talk with 20 different reps, you will receive 20 different answers, quotes, and promises. Is this Verizon's #1 Customer Service Motto - "Confuse & Conquer" ????? Why won't Verizon ever honor a deal that they make???