Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,303 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kdlatsha's Posts

Hello. I am being told that it is possible to use my iPhone 12 Pro for texting and phone calls while traveling internationally if my phone is on airplane mode at no cost to me.  Is this possible?  I... See more...
Hello. I am being told that it is possible to use my iPhone 12 Pro for texting and phone calls while traveling internationally if my phone is on airplane mode at no cost to me.  Is this possible?  I tried this at home and could not text a family member while my phone was on airplane mode.  I currently have the Verizon travel pass on my phone but wonder if the travel pass is truly necessary if I can use WiFi.   Thank you for any help.  
Hello.  I have downloaded the WhatsApp on my Apple iPhone.  Am I correct in understanding that I can use this app to text, audio call, or video call anyone in the world with no charge to me by Ve... See more...
Hello.  I have downloaded the WhatsApp on my Apple iPhone.  Am I correct in understanding that I can use this app to text, audio call, or video call anyone in the world with no charge to me by Verizon regardless of what service and/or phone the recipient of my text or call may have?  Thank you.
Hello.  I have been getting this message on my cell phone.  I tried reformatting my card, and that did not take away the message.  I also took out my card and put it back in, and that did nothing... See more...
Hello.  I have been getting this message on my cell phone.  I tried reformatting my card, and that did not take away the message.  I also took out my card and put it back in, and that did nothing.  Can anyone solve this issue for me?  Thank you.